1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20160812_190032.jpg

20160812_183308.jpg

All around awesome. Crappy pics from my phone, i will try and get more up when i get some time to nerd out with it. Eyes are definitely the weakest part of this figure.

Just angle his head down and he looks like a beast, otherwise you see his hasbro like paint job eyes lol. Im happy with the figure tho.

Looks good, I'm excited to get mine, I've always loved the color of the dreds on this guy, thanks for posting pics bloodyedge :hi5:

Been pondering weather to pick this up. I miss out on pass elder predator and don't want to miss on this one. I went ahead and PO this guy. :yess: despite the eyes paint some people talking about. Doesn't bother me a bit. This figure looks fantastic! Can't wait to get this in hand.

Been pondering weather to pick this up. I miss out on pass elder predator and don't want to miss on this one. I went ahead and PO this guy. :yess: despite the eyes paint some people talking about. Doesn't bother me a bit. This figure looks fantastic! Can't wait to get this in hand.

Do you have the Predator 2 Elder ? If not , I would go for that first . The paint work on that figure is exceptional .

Do you have the Predator 2 Elder ? If not , I would go for that first . The paint work on that figure is exceptional .

No i don't. I have a feeling i'm going to pick that up some where down the line as well. :woo :lol Surprise bbts still have it.

Ok got my elder pred and will post photos shortly. My 1st impression with this figure is: I LOVE IT! It looks way better in hand than what was said. The eyes look about as good as they should given that they are avp style eyes.

There is a couple things i don't like though. The cape was a pain for me to put on. Its heavy and the chain tends to move a lot. You have to remove the head to put it on and my figures head didn't want to come off at all. The mask though is really nice looking. The spear looks cool too.

Back