1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So just checked all the sources; YouTube, Facebook, etc...and nothing. But don't fret, SS will be shipping this guy out Monday🤣

So... still no pictures? This is an amazing stunt if they pull this off. Its like a black-out on ESB Vader. The coordination this takes is amazing. No leaks, no advance peeks, not even a pallet picture, nothing.

I believe the hype, the email from SS even said they will bill me on Monday, don't think they will mess around with that to customers.

The dome at sdcc was different from the initial reveal. That will probably be the one on the figure as it would be unlikely they rework it twice.

Have some faith folks. When has sideshow / hot toys ever let us down?

giphy.gif

I don't have this on preorder but has anybody called SS and asked? They might be able to see if this is a mistake or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really hoping this does indeed get released soon. More specifically, I'm anxious to see this helmet side-by-side with one of the previous HT Vader helmets, and the overall height of the figure compared to the previous HT releases. That'll pretty much tell me all I need to know about this figure. Can't commit to anything before seeing how/if those things have changed enough.

Back