1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered, used my $20 off coupon i just got about an hour ago from the Death Star Gunner box.

Ordered, been waiting for ESB Vader since HT got the license. Love the base too, posing will be fun.

Definitely want this. Was holding onto my rewards points for either this or Anakin. Don't know if this needs to be an immediate pre-order, or hold out for some more RP's... Plus $267 is a little high and the SS raping with S&H. But super glad I passed on the RO version knowing this & an eventual ROTJ would come. The gloves on this look even better than RO after ANH, and the base is cool.

My favourite SW movie by far and Vader is a character I love! I already own RO Vader and a trooper to partner with so I pre ordered Anakin instead this morning. This Vader looks great but I only need the one right.......RIGHT!?!?!

Price is high but could be worse. Not sure if I’ll pre-order now and throw my remaining rewards points towards it or let some more build up.

Waiting on BBTS for the cheaper shipping. Glad to see it's finally up though!

The price is a little higher than what I thought, but it's a lot lower than $300. That's a win for us.

All the way down to Dec 2018! Can't count out the possibility of a Q1 2019 appearance

Well at least I get to enjoy my RO Vader one more year on my shelf, so it's not like I just bought it to replace it right away. Didn't occur to me it takes so long to release the final figure.

There's only 2 movie characters I want perfect. Darth Vader and 1979 original Alien. I can live with having to replace only these 2 figs once in a while . For Alien I've had the X-Plus metal statue for a long time and I don't think they ever made a better version of the creature

Maybe also Yoda but I'm 100% happy with the ESB Sideshow from a few years back. I think it looks better than the new HT

The price is a little higher than what I thought, but it's a lot lower than $300. That's a win for us.

Same here. CA tax plus SS's ridiculous shipping prices, not to mention charging for a packout, no thank you.

Do you know if that's a better deal? Or is it better to use a $20 coupon and get the rewards thru Sideshow? I've always been debating whether to go flat $4 or get rewards.

Do you know if that's a better deal? Or is it better to use a $20 coupon and get the rewards thru Sideshow? I've always been debating whether to go flat $4 or get rewards.

Sideshow shipping is $20 and some change to east coast so if you have the $20 coupon it’s cheaper to go through Sideshow plus reward points. I wish BBTS had reward points.

Sideshow shipping is $20 and some change to east coast so if you have the $20 coupon it’s cheaper to go through Sideshow plus reward points. I wish BBTS had reward points.

Hell yes, I would just loot everything up together and collect rewards there, no more Sideshow except for must-have exclusives. Would that whole thing ship for $4 flat too?

Hell yes, I would just loot everything up together and collect rewards there, no more Sideshow except for must-have exclusives. Would that whole thing ship for $4 flat too?

Yes. All my pile of loot that are $500 and up ship automatically with FedEx ground for $4 with them.

Back