1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think SS will get this?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

That was only 3000 produced though, not really comparable. Not to mention the regular one was going for 350-450 on eBay too. Lots of different darth vaders going around though...

Gees you guys are scaring me. I think Anakin lasted about 2-3 days on BBTS. I'll be putting my order in for Vader ASAP. Hoping it's tomorrow.

Feels like when the ANH Vader went up. Then RO Vader.

Can't wait to see these same discussions and analyzation of helmets and masks when the Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith versions of Vader inevitably pop up! Yaaaaas Hot Toys slaaaay.

Poop mouth Fabio.

IMG_9222.JPG

Lmao

I'll prob skip ROTJ after getting ESB, but I'll be down for ROTS. It would be cool to have the crispy reveal sculpt with Sith eyes and the operating table.

I think this is already pre-sold out.

BTW, while you're all talking widow's peak, is anyone else bothered by the lack of color on the concrete colored Vader head?

It should look like this...

ldvader2.jpg

As DiFabio said, puss pink and putrid yellow.

Last edited:
I think this is already pre-sold out.

BTW, while you're all talking widow's peak, is anyone else bothered by the lack of color on the concrete colored Vader head?

It should look like this...

ldvader2.jpg

As DiFabio said, puss pink and putrid yellow.

Let me guess: you could sense that we were just about finished with our gripes and nitpicks for now, so you threw this out there like dumping chum in the water? :lol I respect that, so I'll bite. I think that if there's no sculpted face (and the facemask part doesn't come off), then screen accuracy for the back of the head becomes virtually irrelevant. Without the whole head exposed, that scene won't be matched anyway.

Helmet on or off to the side and in the dark- that crap should be the right color.

Back