1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just reorganized my measly 3 detolfs yesterday and today, so your room makes me so jealous you have no idea. [emoji38]
I started with two detolfs as a "birthday present" from my wife and it exploded into what you see now lol I'm sure she probably hates opening that door but I do say the Collection looks much better behind glass than what I had before.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think the only thing this guy might need as far as a mod for me is maybe something to bulk up the chest. He's a little flat chested looking. Or maybe I'm too used to looking at the ANH vader who seems more padded there

I've tried but I can only get either straight ahead or looking up into lala land. The bottom of the helmet catches the chest armor.

Thanks, TJ. It's one of the little things that bugs me about the figure/display. I already have the RO Vader, but if I didn't, I probably would pick this one up. Who knows, maybe it eventually goes on sale...

TOP 5 is really surprisingly tough. Many great movies/characters are going to get left out. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

I have a Top 3...

Darth Vader
Indiana Jones
James Bond

It's picking 2 more that's impossible for me... Quint from "Jaws" would make spot 4 if there was a figure.

But then who? Keaton Batman? Or Nicholson Joker? McClane... the Alien.... Terminator.... Luke or Han Solo.... Jack Sparrow... there's just so many.

personally to me the DX15 Sparrow is one of the best Hot Toys ever made, I'd have him in my top 5 for sure

There's that too: do you choose based on favorite character/film... or on best realized figure?

Sparrow wouldn't crack my Top 5 as far as character/movies go, but he'd definitely be in if basing solely on exceptional figures.

I like seeing your guys top fives, interesting to see what everyone is picking!

for me, I think it would have to be these:

HT Darth Vader (at the moment ANH version) - top dawg, favorite character/favorite movies, the one I would keep if I had to choose just one.
*the rest are in no particular order
Asmus Mouth of Sauron on steed
Sideshow comic version Wolverine
My Silentsurfer Freddy Krueger custom (if I didnt have that, the latest SS freddy would take the slot)
HT Classic predator

I'd pick Vader ESB, Jack Sparrow, The Dark Knight, Gladiator and William Wallace if made by HT.

Back