1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 222/223: Space Pirate Captain Harlock (2013): Captain Harlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 222/223 - Space Pirate Captain Harlock (CG film): Captain Harl

Wow, very little love for the Captain here. I am blown away by how cool this looks. A must PO in my book.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 222/223 - Space Pirate Captain Harlock (CG film): Captain Harl

harlock amazing.jpg

This came out really cool. I may have to get this.

Theres tons of pics now on onesixthrepublic website. So amazing!

Fan of the anime as a kid.... But I really don't know if I want this.

Please, HT. Do Death Note next, yes?

This seriously came out awesome. The pics above sold me but I'll wait to buy him after my Vacation or if Corner Store Comics has Harlock in stock when I visit them. Either way he will be mine!

Amazing.
Does the gold vest come with the original?

Despite not knowing the character at all, I'd still like to get this. Looks stunning with the throne. Very unique.

Getting this- had good interest before now I really gotta have it!

Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the pictorial reviews the throne is just plastic right--not mixed media??? For the price they should have considered faux leather for the red portion at least. Otherwise the figure looks great.

Another question, is the bird's neck poseable?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 222/223: Space Pirate Captain Harlock (CG film): Captain Harlo

I've seen this item for PO but never actually clicked on it to look at photos till I saw the movie yesterday. Looks really awesome, especially the version with the throne of Arcadia. Really pricey though :3

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 222/223: Space Pirate Captain Harlock (CG film): Captain Harlo

Surprised there isn't more talk about this figure, I mostly collect custom figures and have never seen this anime but this figure looks so awesome and it is really tempting me.

Surprised there isn't more talk about this figure, I mostly collect custom figures and have never seen this anime but this figure looks so awesome and it is really tempting me.

I'm right with you. Definitely a tempting figure.

I'm wondering how they will do Tori-san's attachment. On the Medicom figure it just kind of clamps on his arm but doesn't stay very well.

Back