1/6 Hot Toys Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Bodega Cat Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bleah

Well-unknown member
Reaction score
How is this not confusing to the previously announced Miles Morales? I mean sure a hoodie and rollerblades with a different electric effect which could have all been added to the other version.

20210528_114013.jpg
20210528_114025.jpg
20210528_114040.jpg
20210528_114053.jpg
20210528_114103.jpg

My bad. With the base suit being the same color, it barely presents that much difference from the original suit.

The red webbing design on the calves is new too. I'm curious if the suit is finished underneath the sweatshirt. If so it would give us a completely different display option, but I'm guessing not otherwise they'd have shown it. IDK, this feels like the Miles Morales version of the Scarlet Spider suit.

The backpack & cat are being reused from the original MM suit, although the 2nd running cat is new.

This strikes me as something that will sell really well in Asia. It has a bit of an Anime vibe and really is a very cool design. I'm not into every Spidey variant so it's a pass for me, but it's a dang nice looking figure.

Pass for me as well but that 2020 suit
and a Possible Miles Prowler suit are as good as bought!

I love Tracker suit. Really awesome color combination. I wonder if it ever happens.

Sweet! I thought the Spider-Cat accessory looked cool in the original suit listing but didn’t think I’d use it in my display with Peter. Now I can display this one separately with Spider-Cat!

Back