1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice pictures, but he looks a little yellow, but I will attribute that to the lighting :D
Yeah I think the gold parts of this suit can look pretty yellow depending on how the light catches it. I can't wait for this to arrive along with my Iron Patriot and get them displayed together. Should look pretty cool.

I had this set up for two flex payments and initially one was set to come out in June (which it did) and the second in July. The July payment got moved back to August a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully that's about when we get it and it's not pushed again.

No email about it but I checked my account and my final payment was pushed back a month to August 5th. I can wait a month more woop

United States.

I was charged, but on my Sideshow calendar it does show August 5th as the last one. We shall see what happens this week I suppose.

Weird that they charged you a month early. They usually only charge the final flex payment when the item is ready to ship out.

Well I have one, THE DELAYS, unbearable at this point, I should not have flexed this:

Does anyone know how much I will lose if I cancel this
I made 2 $93.00 payments and a $31 NRD

If I may suggest -- keep it. If you don't really want it, sell it. You either get all your money back, or even get a little more.

Uh oh.... that means it's coming.....

You don't sound happy about it coming soon, buddy. Too much figures too soon to pay just like how I'm feeling? LOL

Someone unfreeze me in a month or so when this and Silver Centurion come out in the states....or maybe until after I see GOTG

see you in the year 3000
Futurama.jpg

Back