1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the Mark III and IV can that means the Mark VI should be able to do that too, you just need a little imagination :lol but I guess most people would just say no without even trying, I'll try that pose with the Mark VII

900551_press01-001.jpg

Another person giving it a shot using the production figure.

3196113401_6e88c6b429_o.jpg

:hi5:

Or a new style Labor.
He needs a two story six-shooter on his hip!

OT
Had to search that one (Patlabor). :lol
Never knew there were other mechs back then in the late 80's/early 90's other than Gundam.

XLII :rock can't wait for it, but I could imagine my interest for it waning later on.

I actually tried it with IV, and this is the best you could come with it:

picture.php

That already takes great advantage of camera angle and panty flexibility.

BTW, that's the HT promo pic you placed there, those who had the production figure
claim you can't really achieve it without removing some parts. :wave

I wasn't sure if that could bo done but since a guy with at least one IM figure can't do it then I guess it can't be done, I've seen that pose with the Mark VI.. but I wouldn't recommend to try it :lol

Another person giving it a shot using the production figure.

3196113401_6e88c6b429_o.jpg

:hi5:

now that pic looks more realistic, I hope the Mark VII can do that pose :pray:

So I pulled the flex pay trigger on this because I don't have an ironman yet and I fear from a lot if the preorders already sold out on other sites I won't have a ironman to go with Hulk. "Yes, I understand they aren't from the same movie but I don't care." Haha it's a freaking metal ironman!!

Last edited:
Wow this figure is sold out on BBTS? I may have to get my preorder in just to have this in the collection!

Sideshow hasn't sold out because they now require a deposit when pre ordering from them. That's why I haven't po from them.

Yeah i pre-ordered mine from bbts cuz i hate ssc and their stupid deposit crap,
but at the same time i know ssc will get theirs before bbts does.
I had to wait forever to get my dx11 from bbts, but i did get mine for 254 dollars so it works out.
I wonder how well this will actually sell though.

I think this will sell well. It's a 1/6 scale "metal" ironman. I think this and war machine will become hard to find after these are in hand. That's why I just did the flex pay now. $54 a month.... Pretty low enough to have zero impact on my collecting until release.

Dude, is that the original or BD Mark III? Cause it actually looks pretty fantastic there. I'm still holding out for the diecast Mark III though.

Looks like it :D
Looks good, though a lot of the proportion issues were well hidden by the angle.

I'm waiting for a die-cast III, too!

I really want this one. Was thinking Tony and the PPS version would suffice but now I'm not so sure. Flex pay might be the way to go...

I really want this one. Was thinking Tony and the PPS version would suffice but now I'm not so sure. Flex pay might be the way to go...

Yeah, I went flex pay for this as well. First time doing so, but maybe now I won't feel so bad about buying Iron Patriot as well if I decide to do so.

Well I just wish HT would make these figures a bit cheaper. Yea yea I know, details and stuff make them cost more, but I'm just cheap and want to spend less! But I may cave and PO the Mark 42...sigh.

Details is not what makes these iron men expensive, is business. Did you see the terminator salvation endoskeleton t-600, those have detail everywhere and were around for 200 or maybe less :dunno

Back