1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... talk about making sure ensuring scalpers aren't working the system

I'm assuming that is the reason. It makes sense to me. It's scammer prevention. It doesn't bothered me. I only paid for one, I'm only entitled to one proper copy, not a perfect one and one with a minor flaw. I tried to keep my yoda head a few months ago which is when they told me it was half the purchase price to keep a part they asked me to destroy, regardless of what part it is.

Anyone got a box (the outer silver part with clear plastic covering) they are willing to sell? Pm me if you do :)

Well that sure was fast, got on the waitlist for the exclusive yesterday and it already is converting over to a live order!

does anyone know how much the war machine figure actually weights? just wondering cause i was planning on doing flight poses with the new flight pose stand from hot toys. seems like the figure will be too heavy. sucks really sucks :dunno

Well that sure was fast, got on the waitlist for the exclusive yesterday and it already is converting over to a live order!

Thats great for you, it was two freaking months for my conversion...sucky wait.

does anyone know how much the war machine figure actually weights? just wondering cause i was planning on doing flight poses with the new flight pose stand from hot toys. seems like the figure will be too heavy. sucks really sucks :dunno

I actually got mine and the weight on the UPS package only said 6 lbs. I don't feel the weight is any different than the other iron man toy. Might be a tad bit heavier, but not significantly.

It has been posted that the M7 weighs 14 ounces and the WMM2 weighs 1 pound 14 ounces.

That is more then twice as heavy

Mine came in, got my collectible care kit with it :)

Now... i have the exclusive, but I don't really care about the little green... I wonder if it's worth the hassle to sell it and pick up the regular. Probably not. I should just open this sucker. So excited!

I've pretty much decided to give in and order this. But being in Canada, I can decide to order from a place I know will get it sooner, but at a higher price. Or wait 2-3 months for a different store to get it in stock at a lower price. The price difference being like $40...

Can't decide...

I've tried putting war machine in the dynamic flight stand I got and unfortunately it won't hold. He's just too heavy and it keeps slowly tipping over. The stand I got seems pretty flimsy already anyway though so I'm gonna try it on my superman stand, that ones rod seems a lot stiffer (that's what she said).

The figure is so impressive. It's got a great weight to it. Unfortunately , mine has a scratch and nick on the paint on the helmet. Kinda bummed, but aside from that, amazing figure and packaging

Well War Machine is all sorts of badass. He looks great, has fantastic articulation, amazing weight and is a sight to behold. I have a couple of MINOR paint nicks that are pretty hidden so who cares, and the head plate is a pain in the *** to remove, but what really cheeses me is that the screw to get at the chest reactor batteries came ****ing stripped. I tried several different jewelers screwdrivers and only made it worse, but it was too far gone to begin with. So unless I think of something, I won't be getting at that battery cover. The only way for sideshow to fix it is to send a whole new body.

Sucks. I will contact them about it. My mark vii came with a missing screw on one arm and they sent me a whole new arm, so hopefully they'll take care of this because it sucks to not be able to use the light.

Mine shipped yesterday but they didn't get my request for a packout in time. I even tried live chat for 2 hours but got no response yesterday. Now i'm worried the box will be damaged since every item i have ever ordered has been packed out. Can anyone put my mind at ease? Do Hot Toys sent without a packout usually get damaged boxes? The Mailer Hot Toys uses has no padding so one drop and the corner could be crushed.

Back