1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one detolf from Amazon and it came with a smashed glass pane... bummer. They sent me a replacement and told me to keep the one I had (score!) so I have two now. Just need to find a place that can replace the glass.

A local glazier, it'll be cheap as.

I ordered the exclusive wtf aren't they supposed to advise us two weeks before charging? I needed to request a pack out damn!

Don't know if this helps, but you can call SSC and ask them to always add the Pack out option for the additional 10.00 to every order. Basically when I log into my account my subtotal on all my figures are 10.00 more.

A local glazier, it'll be cheap as.
Thanks! Going to look into it. Space is the issue right now as well as the need- don't have the figures for two detolfs at the moment (especially with MK42, Heart breaker and Robocop being delayed like they were).

Which makes sense going by hot toys japan the exclusive this month regular release in march. Iron patriot still in April I guess they do not want to canabalize sales of both figures so the will space it out.

In any event with all the relsase schedule movements I think they will be bringing up n the release of zod and tonto to fill the march and feb slots

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't count on any Febuary releases since the new year is coming up and the whole country is on holiday

So that another delay currently only wolverine is slated for feb but you right the are off for 2 weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Ok, I just ordered the regular a couple hours ago. I went on my account and it already says "shipping soon." I thought the regular one ships quite a while after the exclusive.

Back