1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for the in-hand pics, next week. My last Flex is scheduled for February 25th and it sounds like we can't get them paid out early, so once again, looks like I'll be waiting awhile. After having to wait for Vader and now this, think I'm done with Flexpay. Rather just pay all at once and have something shipped as soon as it's in stock.

So does this appear in Iron Man 3...at all? Just wondering, cause I don't recall seeing it at all :lol

Nope, never made it in. Not that it really matters to me... I've yet to see IM3. :p I just like the design and colour scheme (find IP too garish for my tastes).

I have this on PO from BBTS, but not sure I will keep. I like it better than IP, but it wasn't in the movie.

Hopefully the HK VIP Bloggers will post their pics soon so I can make a final decision. MK 42 comes out in a little bit too and I don't think I can get both...

I have this on PO from BBTS, but not sure I will keep. I like it better than IP, but it wasn't in the movie.

Hopefully the HK VIP Bloggers will post their pics soon so I can make a final decision. MK 42 comes out in a little bit too and I don't think I can get both...

Is he being released in the US before HK? Why have no bloggers posted pics?

I don't think so. It could be that the bloggers were asked not to release pictures until a certain time. Whatever the reason, HK-China is where the toys originate, so HK will always get theirs before the US, even if the lead time is shorter than usual.

487992_590899137660992_1267193847_n.jpg

1017561_590899364327636_297980168_n.jpg

Since it's released in HK I wonder if we'll see some blogger pictures within the next few hours.

Nice! Thanks for the pics, Venom. Can't wait to see the in-hand pics. Looks like this could be another masterpiece like MILK War Machine. Really looking forward to having them displayed together.

Saw the box on Facebook and indeed it's a thing of beauty! I only got Mark 42 POd, so if that comes with a box similar to this just maybe in red and gold, I'd be very happy!

Guess we're going to be getting blogger pictures tonight after all.

That articulation..

76249_2058451104294126_1072249016_n.jpg

Back