1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out the box yea but I got it off Mercari, it arrived yesterday. The description only said some paint chip & rubber pole deteriorating. So it was pretty funny when I go to grab him out and seeing that..

But that situation aside I wanted to see if anyone has repaired or knows others that?ve repaired a similar joint :/

Just being optimistic before I get my refund lol Bc it?s still a real nice figure & Iron Men are $$$ [emoji23]
c5c65a12d5b94cfe4bf43e05f07f124b.jpg

(Don?t mind the... ?display?, it?s my ?recently acquired but have no place to put them? spot[emoji28])

there were replacement joints made of stronger plastic being sold on taobao, would need to track down link as never saved it

Hi all...so I just bought the tony head from this figure...but the nude stark body I have has the built in neck, so this head won't work...does anyone know which tony stark body this head will fit?...

Thanks

Hey guys, does the nano booster wing feel a little bit loose when you put it in? I feel that when I put it in, it doesn’t really feel very secure and it can easily fall off. Or maybe it’s just me?

36E4A0CF-5878-41FB-8651-BE7FDD83CB26.jpg

Wondering when Sideshow will expect their shipment in. I assume they will receive the ones with the switched out head sculpt. I am guessing that is what it taking their shipment to arrive so long. I've been hoping though to get a shipping notice for my Deluxe Mando soon and before the Mark 85 comes in. Hoping it doesn't come in until end of Feb.

Wondering when Sideshow will expect their shipment in. I assume they will receive the ones with the switched out head sculpt. I am guessing that is what it taking their shipment to arrive so long. I've been hoping though to get a shipping notice for my Deluxe Mando soon and before the Mark 85 comes in. Hoping it doesn't come in until end of Feb.

This is the Mk50 Infinity War thread though. :)

From the announcement, the Mk85 has been delayed 3rd qtr of this year and that's the China/HK region only. So expect end of the year to early next year for the US.

Hey guys, does the nano booster wing feel a little bit loose when you put it in? I feel that when I put it in, it doesn’t really feel very secure and it can easily fall off. Or maybe it’s just me?

View attachment 504049

I have the same issue with mine. It doesn't attach tightly to the body at all. I usually just keep mine
in a museum pose, so I don't worry about it falling off.

Hey yall,

Need some help with the possible purchase of Mark L.

I currently own Mark 7, AoU Hulkbuster, and have Mark 5 / 85 on pre-orders. Do you think it's worth adding Mark 50 as well or I should keep the money for possible rereleases (Mark 6, 46)? I want to have a small Iron Man collection of about 5-7 Iron Man figures on one shelf, the most iconic and distinctive ones and I am afraid that mark 50 is somewhat similar to 85 due to the nanotechnology sleek look. What would you advise?

Thanks.

Hey yall,

I currently own Mark 7, AoU Hulkbuster, and have Mark 5 / 85 on pre-orders. Do you think it's worth adding Mark 50 as well or I should keep the money for possible rereleases (Mark 6, 46)? I want to have a small Iron Man collection of about 5-7 Iron Man figures on one shelf, the most iconic and distinctive ones and I am afraid that mark 50 is somewhat similar to 85 due to the nanotechnology sleek look. What would you advise?

Thanks.

Keep your money.

In my opinion the Mark L is easily the least impressive of the newer Diecast releases. The quality/engineering just isn't there. They took a lot of shortcuts to get this one out there. For one, it happens to be one of the lighter (in terms of weight) ones of the recent diecasts. Second, the thigh-gap is simply unsightly and the blatant torso seam is just as bad in my opinion. Third, HT flooded the market with this particular figure so it's not even sold out...so I'd imagine if you really wanted this later down the road you could probably find it at below retail.

I unfortunately ended up passing on this figure (despite being an avid Iron Man collector) due to those aforementioned flaws.

Save your money for the BD 85 which should be amazing (assuming HT doesn't fumble it like they did with the regular 85).

Hey yall,

Thanks.

If your a fan of the Mark 50, then by all means buy it, its a great figure IMHO. All the hate this figure gets totally mystifies me.

If your a fan of the Mark 50, then by all means buy it, its a great figure IMHO. All the hate this figure gets totally mystifies me.

I am a fan of Mark 50 but I am also a fan of almost every Iron Man figure (armor) but I do not want to have 10-20 Iron Man figures in my collection. I will satisfy with 5-7, the best ones, and now I try to figure out which ones are worth picking up now or in the future (build quality, gaps, etc.)

Mark 50 is so fun based on the number of accessories available! If you?re into action poses, will highly recommend.

I just picked up a Mark 50 in a sale and I?m super happy with it, no idea what all the hates about but I?m glad it?s there, got mine for ?125 off retail.

I just picked up a Mark 50 in a sale and I?m super happy with it, no idea what all the hates about but I?m glad it?s there, got mine for ?125 off retail.

Oh man, congratulations! Where did you get it? :) I am from Europe and can't find any

Mine finally arrived in the mail today (thanks @MyenShi)!

Got some quick pics in - this is a beautiful figure. The red is much darker and richer in person than what I've seen online. It towers over my other Hot Toys figure (Captain Marvel), and while I wish it was a bit smaller, I'm blown away by the engineering and sculpt. This is really the only Iron Man I need in my collection, and I'm very happy with it as my second Hot Toys figure.

I think all of the diecast iron man except mark 3 are too big. Maybe its to make the engineering easier but it is really noticeable.

I have the mk 50 in and endgame display with both knees bent to try to make it less obvious.

The Mk 3 is really undersized, but yes, there’s definitely been some scale creep with the diecast Iron Man figures. Gets really weird when Iron Man keeps getting taller but Hot Toys keeps using short female bodies.

But I do think it’s better that they’re slightly oversized than undersized.

It doesn’t really affect displaying it and the height never bothered me. But if it does, then you can use positioning or posing like you did to make it work.

It’s easier to make a taller figure look shorter than a shorter figure taller.

Back