1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pictures as promised with all the lights on. I took these pictures on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. The MK L with all the lights activated looks so unreal.
I am still very new to taking pics especially with the IPhone 11 Pro but I am learning. :cool:

Attachments

• 60A76B2B-1D33-426B-9993-60DBCA569B00.jpg
    60A76B2B-1D33-426B-9993-60DBCA569B00.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 485
  • 4DD18AE9-BA4B-420B-B561-69BD15E3107B.jpg
    4DD18AE9-BA4B-420B-B561-69BD15E3107B.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
More pictures as promised with all the lights on. I took these pictures on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. The MK L with all the lights activated looks so unreal.
I am still very new to taking pics especially with the IPhone 11 Pro but I am learning. :cool:

That's pretty cool/interesting. After being released for all this time I never knew this figure had that many lights!

I am loving this figure the more I look at it....displayed next to the diecast MK VII looks absolutely stunning. 😎

Attachments

• 9418C1A7-751A-44C6-8F4B-4F01AE679371.jpg
    9418C1A7-751A-44C6-8F4B-4F01AE679371.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 405
  • 66EEB7D7-27A4-46FB-8B93-FCC1CF81732B.jpg
    66EEB7D7-27A4-46FB-8B93-FCC1CF81732B.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 403
  • 33D3B5C8-02F2-4D20-90B0-9C70B9E533DA.jpg
    33D3B5C8-02F2-4D20-90B0-9C70B9E533DA.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
I am loving this figure the more I look at it....displayed next to the diecast MK VII looks absolutely stunning. ��

I like the color and streamlined look of this suit. It reminds me of a Ferrari.

wanted to share with you guys these custom Iron Man Mark 50 leg pieces i got off of TaoBao.

these outer and inner thigh part replacement basically covers up that big nasty thigh gap everyone hates. installation was easy, you basically just pop the legs off and take out pop out those pieces, no tools required.

i got the inner and outer piece from 2 different sellers.

i bought the outer piece first from a vendor only to find a 2nd vendor selling both inner and outer pieces so i made 2 different transactions

paint job for the inner thigh piece is much better, almost like the original color and shine. i want to note that the original inner piece is diecast, while the custom piece is plastic so you will be losing some weight on the figure

outer thigh piece paint job isnt that great, you can see micro scratches everywhere but its not too bad

i was on the verge of selling the figure because i hated the thigh gap so much but i think these pieces make the figure look so much better if you dont mind spending some money.

in terms of cost, both pieces together was about $70 + $15 shipping to the US. i know its a bit pricey, but these pieces really do streamline the figure by getting cover up most of the thigh gap. it makes it look a lot more like the prototype of the figure which didnt have the gap issue. in terms of articulation, theres a little restriction but nothing too crazy. if you guys mostly post in museum pose then its really a non-issue.

fItyQJR.jpg

SxGl81C.jpg

lIreopd.jpg

y3WOjHr.jpg

qDFhbKj.jpg

I45rNtl.jpg

the comparison to Ferrari is especially apt with this figure. So many modifications/alterations or straight up new pieces that are available via 3rd party, kind of amazing. Still probably my fave Iron Man armor after mark 1. The museum pose pieces seem interesting, but I typically pose my figures in dynamic poses in dioramas, so that may not apply to me. Looks wonderful though

Got my Woo Toys Nanno Cannons quite a while ago, but neglected to take and photos. Here you go!

ACC60009009C4D9E9D6C.jpeg

I bought those but havent put them together yet. Are they bright under normal lighting?

I?d say they are reasonable in terms of brightness. It?s a pretty bright LED, but there?s only one per unit, so there?s a lot of area to cover. All in all I think they?re a pretty decent accessory. One Hot Toys should have made themselves.

the comparison to Ferrari is especially apt with this figure. So many modifications/alterations or straight up new pieces that are available via 3rd party, kind of amazing. Still probably my fave Iron Man armor after mark 1. The museum pose pieces seem interesting, but I typically pose my figures in dynamic poses in dioramas, so that may not apply to me. Looks wonderful though

I'd love to see some pictures of your figures in dioramas if you don't mind sharing. :) I also plan to pose some of my figures interacting with each other in a diorama style on top of my detolfs due to lack of display space.

Was it like that out of the box? If it was i would ask for a replacement

Out the box yea but I got it off Mercari, it arrived yesterday. The description only said some paint chip & rubber pole deteriorating. So it was pretty funny when I go to grab him out and seeing that..

But that situation aside I wanted to see if anyone has repaired or knows others that?ve repaired a similar joint :/

Just being optimistic before I get my refund lol Bc it?s still a real nice figure & Iron Men are $$$ [emoji23]
c5c65a12d5b94cfe4bf43e05f07f124b.jpg

(Don?t mind the... ?display?, it?s my ?recently acquired but have no place to put them? spot[emoji28])

Back