1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to a decent eBay deal, I upgraded my mark 50 with the accessory set. It really does make the figure more distinct from the other Iron Mans in my collection. Now I'm just waiting on Nebula to complete the Titan display. Sorry Stan!

IMG_5012.jpgIMG_5013.jpg

Has any cinematic armor ever been discounted by sideshow before? Noticed the mark L is at the very top of sideshow's website currently. I'm assuming they are desperate to move them asap. Won't be surprised if he is advertised with $20/$25 off and/or free shipping not long from now lol.

Has any cinematic armor ever been discounted by sideshow before? Noticed the mark L is at the very top of sideshow's website currently. I'm assuming they are desperate to move them asap. Won't be surprised if he is advertised with $20/$25 off and/or free shipping not long from now lol.

HT really shouldn?t have reissued the mark 50. Now they?ll sit on the shelves especially with the 7 now out and the better looking 85 later on this year.

Yeah, I expect the same thing is happening with IW Thor as well.

Oh yeah for sure. I think a lot of folks expected Thor to look the same for EG which he did at first and since his IW was shown in the EG trailers which caused a lot of people to buy the available stock causing him to sell out then the reissue which is now a shelf warmer

Oh yeah for sure. I think a lot of folks expected Thor to look the same for EG which he did at first and since his IW was shown in the EG trailers which caused a lot of people to buy the available stock causing him to sell out then the reissue which is now a shelf warmer

LOL guess who's at the top of Sideshow today :)

I think it all depends on the amount of figures produced in a run. For example, if Mark 50 first run was approx 2,500 figures, second run should be half that. I think we all expect HT to make the same amount in both runs

Agree with you on this. I figured endgame thor would have a gimmick costume change from IW and I think I was pretty wrong on that one. Still happy with the IW version though. Fat thor was probably my favorite part of endgame and I hope he keeps that look at least 1 more movie but I kind of doubt that will happen.

I think it all depends on the amount of figures produced in a run. For example, if Mark 50 first run was approx 2,500 figures, second run should be half that. I think we all expect HT to make the same amount in both runs

Yep, agreed. I think JC Hong once said in an interview that their max runs were usually around 15,000 pcs. Wouldn't be surprised if the first run and reissue of the Mark L totaled close to 8,000 - 10,000 pcs, or more.

Right, so it isn't so much a re-issue, but a further fulfillment on a run that most likely has a cap on it. However, I don't think we have yet seen a re-re-issue, or a third run of a figure. There may be a window of time in which they are allowed to produce them

Back