1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - Mantis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
361648769_652534506910403_5913324827548132125_n.jpg

Only 4 posts...clearly no one cares about this figure lol.
I care! But it’s just the head from the figure they already announced, stuck in the suit we’ve already seen. So not much to say! 🤪

I’d need to see some accessories or alternate heads to get excited about this over the holiday special figure.

I care! But it’s just the head from the figure they already announced, stuck in the suit we’ve already seen. So not much to say! 🤪

I’d need to see some accessories or alternate heads to get excited about this over the holiday special figure.

Yeah curious to know what accessories are going to come with it, should it come. I wouldn’t mind getting both versions of her.

I love the team look and will definitely be getting this. I'm not really sure what would be appropriate accessories? I think for Mantis the best accessory is a decent price tag.

With HT filling out the entire GOTG3 team in these suits it bothers me even more that we never got full sets from the other two films. They gave us a mishmash of various versions - namely Nebula and Mantis - from different films that we have to use to cobble together an approximate GOTG1 or GOTG2 set and imagine to be okay. These GOTG3 suits are not the definitive versions of the characters I need or want. While the set may look fine together, and I may buy them, I'll always feel like I need other versions. We'll never even have a good Drax from the previous two films.

Back