1/6 Hot Toys - CMS 011: Boba Fett Arena Suit (Toy Fair 2022 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order is still showing as valid on my Orders list. THEY BETTER NOT CANCEL IT esp as I made sure that "protect my order" box was checked. I did get a confirmation email as well.

Dont be triflein' Sideshow. Don't.

My order is still showing as valid on my Orders list. THEY BETTER NOT CANCEL IT esp as I made sure that "protect my order" box was checked.

Dont be triflein' Sideshow. Don't.
Yeah same here. I was nervous that the availbility would be linked to their streams which is 1am here so would have lucked out

Now it's not going to the product page and it kept rejecting my order! No way this is sold out is there?!

Seriously doubt they sold out. I think they FUBAR'ed their invite system. Damn trainees! :cool:

This is like that time some of us got a few bux off Boba Deluxe set, it was like $5-10 cheaper than it should have been. Heh. They honored those orders, too.

I want to know just how many got an order in within the few minutes it was like that.

Total fluke that I went back to the page after I noticed I needed a code and BAM! There he was. Ripe for the taking. 😄

Meanwhile the folks at FedEx in Memphis must be unboxing and playing with mine since it's been there since Saturday morning. Looks like it's at least tomorrow before I have mine in-hand from Hong Kong. Anxious to unbox and put him alongside the Super trooper...

Back