1/6 Hot Toys - CMS 011: Boba Fett Arena Suit (Toy Fair 2022 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Fett for the collection and it feels -

download.jpg

Definitely gotta use that axe but im gonna try and pose without using the grabber if i can, not letting that thing stick to the pleather!

Being that the armor vest doesn't go all the way to the waist, you should be able to get away with it grabbing just his flight suit and might be able to conceal it a bit with the vest and/or the waist pouches.

Being that the armor vest doesn't go all the way to the waist, you should be able to get away with it grabbing just his flight suit and might be able to conceal it a bit with the vest and/or the waist pouches.
Will have to wait til i have it in hand i think as the review vid i saw it lools to be right on it but we will see. Im hoping a third party company does a throne as i will pose him on there with fennic i think. Something tells me they are gonna look great together

Just got the comic in over the weekend so I need to peruse it for some custom stand ideas. Off the bat I’m thinking a tan rocky style or dirt mound for him to prop a leg up on for some cool poses with that axe.

How about a sand base with footprints? It doesn't have to fit Boba's feet.

Back