1/6 Hot Toys - CMS 011: Boba Fett Arena Suit (Toy Fair 2022 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could be that they only made so many, and now have to make more to fill POs…?
That’s very possible. I hope not though. 🙂 Although I can’t imagine HT made just enough to fulfill HK orders then just temporarily stopped production and left none for the other distributors.
I can’t think of an occasion where that’s happened before, ya know, where HK vendors got their allotment and then everybody else had to wait a year or more for theirs.

Dates changed from 2023 to 2022. Now it says...

Expected to Ship: Jul 2022 - Dec 2022

-Waitlist Full-

987251D8-7588-478E-9152-05FD1394E255.jpeg

Last edited:
Hopefully everyone that wanted him got their orders in.

I wonder if they have a limited number ready to go sooner than expected. Would be nice if they have more available for those that missed out. Neo is still showing as April-December 2023 at the moment though Holo Mk 85 also got moved up to July-December 2022.

I'm still not in a hurry to get it but I'm curious when it'll be shipping out.

It's a cool looking figure. And if it's indeed really that limited, I might regret not getting him now...

If you didn't super want it beforehand, I would say try not to feel regret just because it seems limited. There's just too much stuff out there to get to have FOMO on that basis. And we don't know how limited it actually is or isn't versus other exclusives.

But if you did really want it, I hope you're still able to get it.

Last edited:
Hopefully everyone that wanted him got their orders in.

They didnt, a lot of people didnt even know he was up yesterday, and now they're crying foul. Which, I kind of get that.

That's why you have to be somewheres like here, getting the inside info on the regular. If not for this forum I would never have known he was up.

No way HT/SS leave money on the table especially with this being a hit and so many figures peg warming with more to follow upon release. I expect it to be back available for PO without the free shipping. And if not - congrats to those who instantly doubled (or more) their money.

What was sold out is free shipping version I guess. They eventually will sell standard shipping version later.

They didnt, a lot of people didnt even know he was up yesterday, and now they're crying foul. Which, I kind of get that.

That's why you have to be somewheres like here, getting the inside info on the regular. If not for this forum I would never have known he was up.

I did mean specifically folks here that were talking about wanting it, yeah. I'm glad you were able to get one. I agree and always say the forum continues to be a strong source for knowledge and info.

I also agree that this was one of those rare instances where you had to be paying attention for it. I've heard not everyone may have gotten an e-mail about it or got a notification in their account instead.

Despite the appearance of a quick sell out, I can't help but feel this might be a FOMO tactic like with the codes for the Chrome troopers and that they'll have more available in some capacity to meet demand since these aren't numbered editions. At the very least, I hope people who jumped on the waitlist get their orders fulfilled.

Last edited:
Back