1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I would love an alternate manic/cackling head, I think he matches the in-game model from AA to the T. Looks like they copied it straight as opposed to the cinematic model.
d7cbbe6e09a3b2aaa84d36e2accc8c60.jpg

I’ve been playing The Joker challenge maps, obsessively the last few weeks and he looks bang on to me. I did just notice they left off the chains on his waistcoat though. Edit* comparing the pics, those must’ve been added for the return to Arkham edition. Still would’ve been nice to have.
e48ce3b90e9a33eca65b5062d37c0c82.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Got him today.
8f15d2dc217f20cf9a8b3b60e00979d3.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 LG-H870DS 發送

Looks damn good to me.....I really hope HT keeps going with more Arkham villains!!

I NEED Ivy and Two-Face. I’m not a huge fan of penguin’s look in the games but I’ll take him too! Just gimme some Villains!!!

Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

I can't, because it is for sale~! But I do have some pictures of him on my instagram @toyswire

Can you tell us how much this Joker is retailing for in Hong Kong right now?

Figure looks great. I love the head, the suit, all the accessories....just not crazy about the skinny anorexic body. I know that's how he is in the game, but just not the idealized Joker for me.. Can't believe all those blogger pics and not one person took a pic of him with either Arkham bats??

That is good! That means the line is selling well. Still hopeful we'll get a Titan sickened Arkham City Joker as a SDCC exclusive.

Back