1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (Stealth Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the booth tour today they said it's going to be a "very limited stock piece" and recommended making sure newsletter and notifications are enabled. No hint of when it'd go up though

Pretty sure that’s their FOMO tactic given how much they have been asked about it. The 46 and chrome trooper are still in stock and there’s no reason to think this figure won’t have the same numbers as those. But I’m pretty sure that tactic will work :LOL:
Yup. I mean some people paid double the price of it. There's always a sucker out there

As a "sucker" who bought the figure already, he's basically the same as the EG Cap in stability and mine stands just fine.
No “suckers” here! Buy what you like at the price you can afford. I regret not ordering and paying the mark up as all last week and this, I have been on edge keep checking my mail, this forum, and the Sideshow site Repeatably. The personal time “wasted” combined with the stress has surpassed the cost of the Mark ups involved. Quite honestly I feel like the “sucker”.

Congratulations on owning this figure, I hope to join the “ownership” club today, providing I don’t miss the release or Sideshow hold it back for Spooktacular.

No “suckers” here! Buy what you like at the price you can afford. I regret not ordering and paying the mark up as all last week and this, I have been on edge keep checking my mail, this forum, and the Sideshow site Repeatably. The personal time “wasted” combined with the stress has surpassed the cost of the Mark ups involved. Quite honestly I feel like the “sucker”.

Congratulations on owning this figure, I hope to join the “ownership” club today, providing I don’t miss the release or Sideshow hold it back for Spooktacular.
"Stress"??? LOOOOL!

Hot Toys still has a lot to improve... Body in this or Endgame is not perfect. Just an example on how it should be.

IMG_7772.jpg

For sure, once you see this you are not going to think the same about them. That's the main reason i stoped buying Hot Toys figures if I don't see an effort to improve.

Anybody think SS are going to delay putting this up for order until Spooktacular? Getting real late in the last day of NY con Now.

Hot Toys still has a lot to improve... Body in this or Endgame is not perfect. Just an example on how it should be.

View attachment 602090

For sure, once you see this you are not going to think the same about them. That's the main reason i stoped buying Hot Toys figures if I don't see an effort to improve.
You can say this about pretty much all Cap figures. Except for maybe the Concept Cap. HT will never get the proportions right, though they do give you a good base to start off modifying as the picture you see on the right is the same stock body

Gotta love the coy "these will be in limited stock at an unknown time" they damn well know when they are selling it, just tell people.

These companies and their games.
It's neither fun nor fair to people... it's annoying.

Haha, true. I was a willing 'sucker' in this case as this is a grail figure for me and I promptly sold off my EG Cap upon receiving this. I do generally agree with the sentiment to not overpay too much, and thankfully because I'm in Australia and with the high postage fees and taxes applied by Sideshow, I only paid US$40 more. There is something to be said about opportunity cost that you mentioned with your personal time.

I hope Sideshow get this guy up soon so you all can join the club!

View attachment 602090

It'd be one thing if they never got it right, but they did with Concept Cap and they just pretend like it never happened

Back