1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (Stealth Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here-we-go-joker.gif

Sideshow is doing a live Booth Tour right now and just showed Cap with the Marvel Hot Toys.

Kind of pissed with the delay (being selfish here). I didn’t use a 10% off Hot toys coupon for Mk46 when it was announced for FOMO hitting that order button and believing it was highly limited. Still available today!
So I had my 15% coupon all ready for the Stealth Cap, but yep, you guessed it, it runs out tonight! Looks like full price for both “exclusive” reveals for me and wasted coupons. :-(

Last edited:
Well luckily the bank agreed I was in the right and I got the charge-back approved so Toys Wonderland can keep their indefinite PO on this 🍻🤘🏻
Nice, glad you were able to get your money back. Still haven't gotten a decision on mine but haven't heard a peep from Toys Wonderland, so guessing they dont care that I disputed it.

Nice, glad you were able to get your money back. Still haven't gotten a decision on mine but haven't heard a peep from Toys Wonderland, so guessing they don't care that I disputed it.
They probably won't say a word unless they actually get it in-stock. If they do, they'll repeatedly send emails (if you ignore them like I did :lol) saying your item is ready but we see you opened a case against us.

Last edited:
Day 2 Booth Tour and they are showing Cap again, after receiving lots of request to hear more about it.

Come on, lets go!!

Day 2 Booth Tour and they are showing Cap again, after receiving lots of request to hear more about it.

Come on, lets go!!
Forget showing it, I want to order it! Why are they being so “stealthy” as to when it will be available to order? To lock us all in to sign in everyday?

Back