1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was working in licensing, I flat out had Lucasfilm tell me things I could see were wrong with my own two eyes. Doesn't matter - you do what they tell you, or it doesn't get approved.
I tend to be a more more forgiving with Hot Toys because I know what it's like to work in the creative industry and produce something correct and have clients insist on changes that make it incorrect.

I have also heard tons of horror stories about how difficult Lucasfilm is with approvals.

And eat them.
yubnub:

ylOKIjp.gif

The title of the jpeg is Ewok Zombie but what would be the difference in a normal Ewok? They just eat it raw?🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, I mean they were going to cook Han and Luke, right? So they are carnivorous.
Exactly! It’s not like they wouldn’t eat humanoid beings but I guess because it’s raw it’s considered zombie-ism? Is that even a word?

I wonder if when the heroes were caught in the Ewok net because of Chewbacca’s stomach, was that the remains of a dead scout trooper in the trap? It’s possible.

I wonder if when the heroes were caught in the Ewok net because of Chewbacca’s stomach, was that the remains of a dead scout trooper in the trap? It’s possible.
No. You can clearly see in the movie it’s an animal with fur and a face. But you never know with these clever carnivores.

Last edited:
Arrived today. I plan on making a few upgrades. The helmet scuplt is exactly the same as the Mando version. I have included a pic of the SS one with them as you can see its slightly bigger and but does have the correct grey on the snout greeblie.

20220717_120123.jpg
20220717_120103.jpg
20220717_110007.jpg
20220717_110330.jpg
20220717_110044.jpg

Back