1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked the helmet and I stand corrected they did change the visor. However that just annoys me more that they knew the mando lid was not correct and instead of giving us a full ROTJ they made a half assed effort.

I totally agree with that. They produced new visor, new chest armor, even new knee armor (they could've simply reversed the Mando version), but when it came to helmet, they used the faulty Mando design -except the visor-. Total joke.

I totally agree with that. They produced new visor, new chest armor, even new knee armor (they could've simply reversed the Mando version), but when it came to helmet, they used the faulty Mando design -except the visor-. Total joke.
They even sculpted vents on the tank.

Covered the gaps on the shoulder bridges, removed the crappy flaps and added a one piece.
20220718_101039.jpg
20220718_101034.jpg
20220718_100118.jpg
20220718_100135.jpg

Possibly and I build full size armour but im not sure I would attempt it, one way would be to fill the gap sand and paint.
That's what I was thinking. Just as long as you leave the line for where it flips up. I'm sure someone will try it. Being that it's such a small space, I want to see someone else pull it off before I try.

You're other improvements look great.

That's what I was thinking. Just as long as you leave the line for where it flips up. I'm sure someone will try it. Being that it's such a small space, I want to see someone else pull it off before I try.

You're other improvements look great.
The paint match would be the hardest part.

The paint match would be the hardest part.
Very true. But if you mixed in some weathering you could hide a bit of that. Plus, being that the helmet flips up there it makes sense that it would be dirty because the scouts would always be grabbing right around that area.

This fig seems to have gotten a pretty salty reception. And not a lot of in-hand pics.

I love mine, I’m not a hardcore fan tho. It’s far meaner looking than the mando version and he looks well weathered for the rotj environment.
I personally love it.
Wonder if they made less of these given the glut of Mando speeder bike sets and single mando troopers that are still up for sale prices at most retailers…

Back