1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I understand why they made the scout design, stormtroopers cant bent their torsos at all. Look how strait up he's sitting. Original handelbars look like they rose up a lot higher as well.
From someone that owns Stormtrooper armour I can say without hesitation its almost impossible to sit but we can bend.

Well since theres no pictures of this release heres a picture of an apricot
screenshot_2022-07-11-19-18-32-78_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12-jpg.587794

Looks weird without the butt flap. :unsure:

One thing I would like to see for fun is to switch the troopers with the speeders to have the white on white and the brown on brown look

Good to see the comparison of the SS/HT bike. I still prefer the weathering on the underside engine parts/tubes of the SS but the HT seems like the better and less frustrating bike overall.

Good to see the comparison of the SS/HT bike. I still prefer the weathering on the underside engine parts/tubes of the SS but the HT seems like the better and less frustrating bike overall.
Yeah as much as I like the extra weathering, the paint job on the HT bike just looks massively better and more realistic overall. But the Sideshow version still makes for a nice enough display piece and it's not a vehicle I really care enough about to bother upgrading.

No one's really mentioned that the speeder bike is underscaled to its trooper? :dunno

I remember it being discussed with the Mando speeder bike. The Sideshow was already probably a bit underscaled and it is bigger than the HT. There are some annoying things about both this HT Scout and bike but this is probably the last 1/6 of these that will ever be made, which makes it a must buy for me. The only question is how many?

I remember it being discussed with the Mando speeder bike. The Sideshow was already probably a bit underscaled and it is bigger than the HT. There are some annoying things about both this HT Scout and bike but this is probably the last 1/6 of these that will ever be made, which makes it a must buy for me. The only question is how many?
I'm tempted to order two for that reason. Only have one scout plus speeder bike/scout on order currently. Maybe if it goes on discount.

I'm tempted to order two for that reason. Only have one scout plus speeder bike/scout on order currently. Maybe if it goes on discount.

Buy it now or buy it on Ebay once it sells out. I don't think HT will ever return to these and I don't see Queen Studios ever making stuff like this even if they somehow manage to get a piece of the Star Wars license.

Buy it now or buy it on Ebay once it sells out. I don't think HT will ever return to these and I don't see Queen Studios ever making stuff like this even if they somehow manage to get a piece of the Star Wars license.
they mentioned they don't ages ago when I messaged them,but they said not to give up hope.

Back