1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh this will go up. HT knows this will sell, for sure. And they’ve got like 97% of it done. Really hope they get the speeder right.

I’m in for a few of these. I still have the ss scout and bike, but maybe 2 of the hot toys version and an extra scout or 2. If it even goes up, lol.
Froggy, you are going to have speeder bikes dominating your display room! Didn't you mention that you have or ordered "2" of the Mando ones?

st.png

Froggy, you are going to have speeder bikes dominating your display room! Didn't you mention that you have or ordered "2" of the Mando ones?
No mandalorian bikes for me, luckily. I did order the jazzinc falcon! It all depends on price and what else comes up. If I buy 2 ht bikes, I may stick endor leia on one.

I can see HT putting out a Luke on Speeder set and then a Leia on Speeder set. I do hope they offer the Speeder separately for those that want one without a Trooper.

No mandalorian bikes for me, luckily. I did order the jazzinc falcon! It all depends on price and what else comes up. If I buy 2 ht bikes, I may stick endor leia on one.
Endor Leia would look great on a second bike. Heck, even through Endor Luke riding behind her, ready to leap onto the ST's bike.

Really? I never owned it but I always thought it looked undersized just a bit as is.

That is the consensus and probably true.

The Sideshow bike is pretty great. My only gripes are the handle bars and it's overall fragility. The HT bike feels considerably more sturdy and thus more fun to handle.

That is a bit of an earlier reveal than expected. I suppose they feel there's no harm in showing it now as it probably won't be released till around Q1 2023 at the earliest, which is the 40th anniversary of ROTJ anyway.

Wow! Safe to say we all knew this was coming eventually, but I don't think anyone expected it this soon. The ROTJ Scout is my favorite trooper, so even though I already have two Sideshow Scouts and the Speeder Bike, I can definitely see myself picking one of these up.

Back