1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booth tour part 2 today. Can’t wait.

I don’t understand the reasoning behind canceling the Mando version though. Two different set ups. One doesn’t relate to the other. It’s like canceling your Jedi Luke when the ESB version is shown. Just my take on it though. 🙂

The speeder bikes have different components.
Didn’t even know. What is it, a few small parts they’ll add on? Still a reuse and probably wouldn’t have been made without Mando.
Not just a repaint unless they really do it wrong.
Wouldn’t surprise me.
Someone doesn't know their OT. :tap
I typically don’t agonize myself or care about intricate and minuscule costume/vehicle details. You guys still argue over the dumbest of **** I’ve ever seen... Han’s coat color, Vader’s dome, etc... That’s fine, but I don’t care THAT much about the dollies.

I typically don’t agonize myself or care about intricate and minuscule costume/vehicle details. You guys still argue over the dumbest of **** I’ve ever seen... Han’s coat color, Vader’s dome, etc... That’s fine, but I don’t care THAT much about the dollies.

61831148.jpg

:monkey3

Do you think they’ll update the helmet sculpt for this? The Mando one has just as many inaccuracies as the sideshow version albeit in different areas.

Wanna know something that will kill you? I never cared about did Han shoot first.

I’m in for a few of these. I still have the ss scout and bike, but maybe 2 of the hot toys version and an extra scout or 2. If it even goes up, lol.

Back