1/6 Hanroku Trooper Launch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh thanks guys I can't thank you enough for your support.. only 12 days to go before no more pledges can be taken.. and its so stressful as we are so close!!!!! I hope folk don't leave it to late as will can't except orders after the 12th Feb!!!

will post more pics soon.....

_MTH2506.jpg

The figures had an estimated release of November 2017 on kickstarter, all the little pledges for keychains and patches was April.

The figures had an estimated release of November 2017 on kickstarter, all the little pledges for keychains and patches was April.

thats correct.. believe it or not we are still waiting for folks to reply with shipping details and sizes they want for t-shirts... I have the keyring and posters here ready and waits :)

So glad I got in early on the kickstarter for this figure. Any idea when the red version will be shipping?

Also excited to see the black salt version up for preorder at many places
green-wolf-gear-gwg-006-b-hanroku-trooper-salt-black-edition-deluxe.jpg

There was a Kickstarter update in late January; it's looking like a March release because of the production delay with the helmets and CNY coming up. I'm excited but not sure what to expect at this point. Since you're a backer, look at the production sample shots posted to KS and tell me what you think. Imo it looks much worse than the initial images. I ordered the 100-Day War edition hoping they would be closer to the prototype images but I have no way of knowing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There was a Kickstarter update in late January; it's looking like a March release because of the production delay with the helmets and CNY coming up. I'm excited but not sure what to expect at this point. Since you're a backer, look at the production sample shots posted to KS and tell me what you think. Imo it looks much worse than the initial images. I ordered the 100-Day War edition hoping they would be closer to the prototype images but I have no way of knowing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

CNY? Celebrate New York?

Just got this in the mail today. Sorry for no pics, but I gotta say this figure does not disappoint. Beautiful weathering out of the box, and I didn't even get the 100 year war version. All the accessories got bundled into one compartment in the box, so it may take some time to assemble it like in the photos, but the quality is there. Great articulation, but only one extra hand. Didn't get around to the light up function, but there are magnets everywhere. Lots of playability.

These guys are a new player on the market, and they caught my attention with this figure. Great details, and very well done overall, if you are into the post-apocalyptic kind of thing with your sixth scale figures.

I just ordered two of these from Green Grear site and they’re on their way. Excited to get them.
Curious question does anybody know why they would be shipping from China and not the UK? Distribution from China?

yep thats easily answered.. as they are manufactured in China we are shipping them directly from there to customers. If we had imported them and then sent them out from the uk we would have had to mark the price up due transportation and loads of taxes:)
Hope that help...
Dorgs

Hey thanks for info! Is it a a CR1220 coin battery for when they arrive? Man you have done an excellent job, I know you have heard this many times but wow! I have 90 1/6 scale figures first time buying ones that are not mainstream. Is there somewhere to read up on the story for these babies.

sorry no we are not allowed to ship with batteries in it incase the trooper powers up and and causes mayhem and violence at the air terminals!!!! The story is STILL wip... my friend whois helping bring this to life is a perfectionist :( BUT the next LTD run figure after Ama Jiid will hopefully come with an extract of story and some art ~work! fingers crossed...... any question just fire away... its such a long time since I have been on SSF but I will always do my best to answer question :)... Dorgs

Very cool I bought some batteries yesterday thanks. Really looking forward to the book for the background on your story. Thanks again.

Back