1/6 Hanroku Trooper Launch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems to be all of the fan goodies--key fobs in metal/enamel and PVC, a patch, three prints, a T-shirt and a vinyl sticker--plus a special limited edition figure. I sent John at Green Wolf a couple of messages before pledging for the 100 Day War tier, and he told me that the 100 Day War figures will be finished to the same standard as the limited run (hand-finished by Snow), but they will have the same colour as the regular production figure. The limited edition, on the other hand, will be a different colour/finish to the others, and we haven't seen that yet. It should also come with some additional accessories, also unannounced.

so in short:

100 days is DX version of 13th?

so many options makes my head spin.

Here are all the models, in ascending order of price:

Hanroku Trooper regular: the one in the campaign images, comes with rifle
Hanroku Trooper Deluxe: comes with rifle and rocket launcher
100 Day War: a Deluxe figure, weathered by Dorgmal
Exclusive: different paintjob, painted and weathered by Dorgmal, all accessories plus some mystery extras

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Here are all the models, in ascending order of price:

Hanroku Trooper regular: the one in the campaign images, comes with rifle
Hanroku Trooper Deluxe: comes with rifle and rocket launcher
100 Day War: a Deluxe figure, weathered by Dorgmal
Exclusive: different paintjob, painted and weathered by Dorgmal, all accessories plus some mystery extras

you missed out the 13th day which is also hand painted & weathered but doesn't mention about the launcher.

The 13 exclusive troopers are the exclusive. Same thing. All sold out anyway.

Hi guys.. yes its really confusing... I will take some pics tomorrow of each package and whats included and the prices.. there is still 19 days before the preorder closes :)

Standard trooper £160+ postage.... Only available through Kick Starter... 18 days left to order!!!
A3 poster.jpg

Right here is some pics of the different options and whats included and stuff any questions just ask..

Any support no matter how small would be greatly appreciate guys... SSF was were it all started for me and now nine years later I am starting a new journey.. but his place always feels like home :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/greenwolfgear/13-project-1-6-scale-collectable-action-figure/

standard-1.jpg

deluxe-1.jpg

SE-1.jpg

LTD.jpg

Thank you! Bumping this to get fresh eyes on it. If you're reading this and haven't pledged yet, what are you waiting for? Drop an Iron Man PO and invest in something unique and beautiful

Wow! I love your lighting; it really shows off the paint. Fellow boardies, if you're interested in this figure but are on the fence, don't wait! If the campaign isn't 100% funded, Dorgmal will get no money and the figure won't be made at all. Let's see this figure produced, together!

Wow! I love your lighting; it really shows off the paint. Fellow boardies, if you're interested in this figure but are on the fence, don't wait! If the campaign isn't 100% funded, Dorgmal will get no money and the figure won't be made at all. Let's see this figure produced, together!

Thanks man :)....
hanroku-212.jpg

This figure is absolutely beautiful and I am very excited for you to hopefully reach funding. I am on the edge of pledging myself with one reservation. I have lurked for years on this board and have loved your work, but obviously production of a figure is different from a single exceptionally talented customizer. I'm worried (as I always am) about an untested factory figure, from what I can see the only produced stuff has been accessory guns, which are much less complex than a figure like this. How do you go about ensuring the figure turns out the way you want it, isn't plagued by stuff like floppy joints, paint up to par of the prototype, etc? Thanks

This figure is absolutely beautiful and I am very excited for you to hopefully reach funding. I am on the edge of pledging myself with one reservation. I have lurked for years on this board and have loved your work, but obviously production of a figure is different from a single exceptionally talented customizer. I'm worried (as I always am) about an untested factory figure, from what I can see the only produced stuff has been accessory guns, which are much less complex than a figure like this. How do you go about ensuring the figure turns out the way you want it, isn't plagued by stuff like floppy joints, paint up to par of the prototype, etc? Thanks

Hi Rez.. totally understand man,... and in my honest opinion is that very few prototypes live up to the pics.. I have been disappointed so many times when I have received a figure.... this is one of the reasons I wanted the 100 Day War option... as I will personally weather and work on the figure before it goes out... I am pretty confident the final product should be dammed good as I am working with John from Green Wolf Gear and he does not settle for anything less than perfect... have a look at the weapons he has produced!

I personally will INSIST on a good stiff body.... I like to pose all my figures with out stands and love dynamic poses, so a stiff one is needed!!!! Of course this is my first figure and I want it to be the best... but if unsure dont back it Rez. I dont want unhappy or disappointed folks... :)

Hi Rez.. totally understand man,... and in my honest opinion is that very few prototypes live up to the pics.. I have been disappointed so many times when I have received a figure.... this is one of the reasons I wanted the 100 Day War option... as I will personally weather and work on the figure before it goes out... I am pretty confident the final product should be dammed good as I am working with John from Green Wolf Gear and he does not settle for anything less than perfect... have a look at the weapons he has produced!

I personally will INSIST on a good stiff body.... I like to pose all my figures with out stands and love dynamic poses, so a stiff one is needed!!!! Of course this is my first figure and I want it to be the best... but if unsure dont back it Rez. I dont want unhappy or disappointed folks... :)

Hi Rez, I just want want to assure you that the figure will be of outstanding quality, I have been in talks with Dorgs throughout the whole design phase of this figure, and he is correct that I do accept second best, he can tell you first hand about my methods when we have been dealing with print companies for the intricate parts, if it wasn't to standard then I made them do it again. With all the weapons that I have produced to date, please have a look at the detail and you will see that I only insist on perfection. I have other figure projects currently ongoing and i would rather release dates be pushed back a month as long as I know that the product I'm releasing is the best that can be provided to collectors. I am not in the business of pushing out massed produced low quality junk, I want to provide something that not only am i proud to put my name to, but also for collectors to be proud to have it in there collector.

im going the 100 day war edition, ive been following Snow corp for a good while on his FB page. all his stuff is top notch, and i always wanted a figure by him. This is a good splurge and hope for more things to come in the future. Id love to buy multiples of this if i could, but one will have to suffice... its pretty exciting to be a part of a cool start up like this if youre into 1:6 ratio figures.

im going the 100 day war edition, ive been following Snow corp for a good while on his FB page. all his stuff is top notch, and i always wanted a figure by him. This is a good splurge and hope for more things to come in the future. Id love to buy multiples of this if i could, but one will have to suffice... its pretty exciting to be a part of a cool start up like this if youre into 1:6 ratio figures.

You and me both! :hi5:

Thanks for both of the replies guys, it's greatly appreciated- I really hope this makes it through!

Back