1/6 Hanroku Trooper Launch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just something minor but i felt the eyes are abit too close to each other, like cross eyed. maybe because the whole eye lights up instead of the iris? i don't know.

and what do we get to see underneath the mask from the outside since i can see there's some space between the face & mask.

also is the crotch plate adjustable it looks like it's sitting abit too high.

also might just be the camera distortion but the legs looked abit short, compared to the arms. possible use longer foot pegs?

Ahh cheers for the input man.. the eyes do need adjusting a wee dram but its only a prototype.. and same with the crouch area :)..

as for the height most 1/6th figures are way off anatomically especially female figures.. but as a rule of thumb the distance from the finger tip to finger tip with the arms out stretched out is similar to the overall height of the figure.. as a base rule... but thanks for your input Potato

OHHHH tell me about it!!! Did you mean this one Travis? She is called a HAC- Synthetic human... and are DEFINIATELY on my list to be made... I wanted to make a female as the first figure but production costs of a body are just insane!!!

Every figure will be from the 13 Project.. and there is sooooo much planned if we reach the target on kickstarter.. so any help is so appreciated!

View attachment 317922

I want this one AND the Asian girl with the Blue hair too!

I'm sold on this. Looks like an awesome figure. Pledged to the Kickstarter, just cuz of this thread

Bacon... O LOVE YOU... I can not thank you enough man...w e are at 71% funded... we still need to raise another 13 grand.. but fingers crossed.....

I want this one AND the Asian girl with the Blue hair too!

ohhh yes :)

Lazuli dogs-36.jpg

YOSHIKO-1 copy.jpg

pledged for a Deluxe Hanroku Trooper just now, can't wait! would of liked to do the special edition 100 day war figs by you, but me budget wont permit it sadly... anyways, excited as heck!

pledged for a Deluxe Hanroku Trooper just now, can't wait! would of liked to do the special edition 100 day war figs by you, but me budget wont permit it sadly... anyways, excited as heck!

heart felt thanks man... couple of folks pulled out today :(.. so gutting but I am trying to keep positive

So I am teetering just on the edge of pledging. This is an awesome looking world and I want the trooper as well as some of the other very exciting character designs that I've seen as it looks like such a marvelous world to being to the interactive art medium.

My question is though, if I back this for the max amount, if this doesn't reach its full funding do I get refunded for my pledge amount or am I just out that amount of money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I am teetering just on the edge of pledging. This is an awesome looking world and I want the trooper as well as some of the other very exciting character designs that I've seen as it looks like such a marvelous world to being to the interactive art medium.

My question is though, if I back this for the max amount, if this doesn't reach its full funding do I get refunded for my pledge amount or am I just out that amount of money?

hey man... teeter NO MORE!!! right there are several different rewards available..

Standard Trooper
Deluxe (comes with rocket launcher)
SE 100 Day war (this is a limited to 100, comes with Rocket launcher and hopefully a set of laser binoculars, special 100 day war poster.. AND it will be personally hand weathered by little old me instead of factory finish)
LTD are all gone :( sold out in the first 11 hours..

SO how it works Sildedaspo... you make a pledge... from as little or as much as you like by choosing a reward.. NOW NO funds are collected until after the 12th February.. and ONLY if we reach our target goal...

you can alter your pledge at any time up until the 12th.. increase of decrease.. we have had a couple pull out which is a real kick in the trousers but it happens...

Any questions just ask.. and this is JUST the beginning.. :)

Dorgs

hey man... teeter NO MORE!!! right there are several different rewards available..

Standard Trooper
Deluxe (comes with rocket launcher)
SE 100 Day war (this is a limited to 100, comes with Rocket launcher and hopefully a set of laser binoculars, special 100 day war poster.. AND it will be personally hand weathered by little old me instead of factory finish)
LTD are all gone :( sold out in the first 11 hours..

SO how it works Sildedaspo... you make a pledge... from as little or as much as you like by choosing a reward.. NOW NO funds are collected until after the 12th February.. and ONLY if we reach our target goal...

you can alter your pledge at any time up until the 12th.. increase of decrease.. we have had a couple pull out which is a real kick in the trousers but it happens...

Any questions just ask.. and this is JUST the beginning.. :)

Dorgs

Oh very cool! Thanks for the info! I'm game then it will be just like placing any other preorder. I have never had any experience with Kickstarter so I do very much appreciate your quick feedback!

Oh very cool! Thanks for the info! I'm game then it will be just like placing any other preorder. I have never had any experience with Kickstarter so I do very much appreciate your quick feedback!

Dorgmal is the absolute best and John from Green Wolf Gear has been super-professional in all my communications with him too. @Slidedaspo, I'd just want to stress that this Kickstarter in particular will be fine because everyone involved is very legit and has experience putting out quality figures in the past, but in case you see other stuff on the site you like, be aware that a Kickstarter campaign isn't obligated to deliver the promised stuff; it's like investing in a business that way, but instead of shares or bonds you get your backer reward if everything works out. So, it comes down to the experience and trustworthiness of the people involved. And thankfully, Snow is one of the best in the business so I'm comfortable putting money down :)

Has anybody tried sharing/marketing this in the Threea Legion Facebook pages? There is lots of general discussion there about various designer 1/6 scale pieces and companies other than threea and I feel like this particular project would get a lot of support from that crowd.

Has anybody tried sharing/marketing this in the Threea Legion Facebook pages? There is lots of general discussion there about various designer 1/6 scale pieces and companies other than threea and I feel like this particular project would get a lot of support from that crowd.

I posted it there as soon as I found out about it, and a friend has been sharing it on all the other 1/6 groups he's a part of. If you're on the page you'll see it, along with some lengthy discussion :)

Back