1/6 ETERNAL - Batman Returns - The Cat Lady

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still, this is a good figure for the $150 price.

I won't PO now, but I may buy one anyway once its released depending on how it looks, mostly the scale.
I think the scale on this will be fine - it's the Penguin that is over scaled which is throwing it off in the pictures.

I have him too but he is a bit on the large size. Not much just a fraction too tall and his girth is a little too big.

Keeping my NECA 1/4 Mayoral Penguin. I like the idea of him being absurdly large like King Pin. He's short to begin with. Works out fine for my 1/6 Burton characters.

I have him too but he is a bit on the large size. Not much just a fraction too tall and his girth is a little too big.

But sadly he looks absurdly obese and ginormous next to that tiny proto Cat.

Based on the potential sales leaving for Joost, I don't expect Eternal to take much care on this one now.

Agreed, I think they will get this out very quickly now. My expectations are low on this one but I ordered yesterday and am happy to stick with it.

Back on the Eternal joyride again. Hope it's as fun and ultimately as satisfying as the Penguin ride turned out to be.

I'm buying that gd Eternal Catwoman if for no other reason than to not leave Kit high and dry on a canceled preorder.

I'll sell it off myself later, if need be.

The man has been to kind to me to do him that way. I ain't ****** him over like that. I committed to it with the deposit. I stick to it.
Yeah I've never canceled on Kit before and felt rather bad but (a) the pre-order window doesn't close on this until sometime in June so he hasn't put an order in yet (i.e., he won't be stuck with inventory as a result of my canceling now) and (b) he gets to keep the NRD. It's not like any of us saw the Jazzinc version coming so hopefully he understands.

Back