1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My goodness, man! It looks like he's yawning. It wouldn't be so bad if the sculptor(s) perhaps furrowed his brow to look a little more intense. The indifferent stare and the mouth don't match.
I agree about tweaking the brow, but I want it the opposite direction, looking more "surprised", than intense, even though "surprise" isn't the emotion I'd be going for, but I want the expression to match the dunk poster.
I guess the skin tone won't be a problem!
Ooh. Depends how fussy you are. V2 is darker than V1. Not sure where V3's skin shade lies. I'm guessing it might not be that noticeable on display either way. Nice buy. Even though I purchased the set, I was thinking about getting an extra older Kobe sculpt.

Use the smiling Kobe head for a custom
20160429_JJ_Kobe_Ghostbusters8028-copy.jpg

Got word from Enterbay that this will arrive stateside tomorrow. Vendors should be getting them in stock late this week/early next week. :yess:

I didn't get an email from PayPal or Enterbay telling me, but I randomly checked my PayPal account, & there is a tracking # there from Enterbay :yess:

Not my pic. Google find.

27334678155_e3ee0b1860_k.jpg

:lol You guys.

Those are a couple of the most impressive sculpts in this line I think.

Back