1/6 Docking Bay 65

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, the final product is just killer looking! All the little details really sell the piece :rock :rock :rock

That is too cool sir, oh man u nailed it!! Bravo love all the subtle details youve added and the weathering is top notch!!..inspirational work

G

whoa..........been a while since i peeked in on this project. looks freakin awesome. nice work on the details. that's really what makes this a masterpiece. superb to say the least...........:rock:rock:rock

Absolutely fantastic work ! The customs ( and dioramas) being knocked out on this forum at the moment are fantastic . ( Is this a sign of the economic situation , people utilising Hasbro figures and gear to put together awesome pieces , I wonder? ) I know this is true of me , the only problem is I've no sooner started one than I discover another of my Hasbros in the loft in need of some love and attention! Well done everyone , keep up the good work and keep on inspiring everyone else !!:D

Ok Daz, since it's the holidays, I'm giving out free photoshopped piccies to all starwars customizers whose creations I think are cool, so here you go!

dockingbay65copy-1.jpg

hope you like it...

Last edited:
Ok Daz, since it's the holidays, I'm giving out free photoshopped piccies to all starwars customizers whose creations I think are cool, so here you go!

dockingbay65copy-1.jpg

hope you like it...

Like it? I LOVE IT. I've just had to retrieve my lower jaw from floor!!! That has totally made my week. Thank you so much Dude Person.

Like it? I LOVE IT. I've just had to retrieve my lower jaw from floor!!! That has totally made my week. Thank you so much Dude Person.

You're cery welcome! Docking Bay 65 is one of my favorite dios here, after Dorgs's MF, so I deemed it worthy of photoshopping.

Happy holidays! :D

Back