1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b282da5090c4ef8da3b1d85286fb026a.jpg

This is War Machine to me.

I had the first comic where Tony used the suit against the 3 armoured samurai guys.
Mark 1 is definitive OG War Machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree....

But not everyone is a comic reader. Nor did everyone start out with what you did. For some people a different version may be the iconic WM. Some people like old Jack Kirby Spider-Man. Some think Mcfalane is their most iconic. Some like Herbs first appearance wolverine..for some it’s the high Hackman or the patch version or the brown costume Turner or whatever. Some people like west Batman, some bale, some Affleck. Everyone has their own version and reason for preference.

This is War Machine for me as well. I was just waaaayyyyyy to late to get back into the Marvel HT game. These prices are outrageous. Hoping I dig the Infinity WM fig.

Is there a version of War Machine that isn't bulkier though? That's kind of his identity similar to how Iron Man is the sleek and sexy suit. The Civil War version seems to be the closest to regaining that War Machine look.

I'm hoping the Mk4 has some awesome moments in IW. That, along, with a full Cheadle sculpt could push me to go for that one and finally be content with missing out on the Mk1.

Jk, I'll regret it forever :(

:lol

Is there a version of War Machine that isn't bulkier though? That's kind of his identity similar to how Iron Man is the sleek and sexy suit. The Civil War version seems to be the closest to regaining that War Machine look.

The mk2 is a lot less bulky. Yoshi has a great photo in the mk2 thread, latest post I think, from like today.

I'm hoping the Mk4 has some awesome moments in IW. That, along, with a full Cheadle sculpt could push me to go for that one and finally be content with missing out on the Mk1.

Jk, I'll regret it forever :(

:lol

Me too. The suit looks amazing actually. And a full Cheadle head sculpt would be a great addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I've said this before but I still regret not getting this when it came out. At the time I thought it was too expensive but it really is amazing and my fav War Machine armor. The sad part is you can't hardly find any on the secondary market.

Speaking in terms of value, it’s hard to say. If HT doesn’t reissue the same WM mold then its hard to believe it will fluctuate even after the IW version is released. For most, this design represents WM even before the MCU exploded. In a group of Iron Men and War Machine armors, this tank like armor really stands out.

In a way, it reminds me of the old Snake Eyes aesthetically. Pretty basic use of color blocking but the execution is a classic.

If you have a question, how diecast figure look in X-Ray

33581694_1936111143089094_3355612834028322816_n.jpg

Last edited:
That’s how I look in an X-ray machine with all my surgical steel and titanium plates and ****. Lol

I ****ed up not getting this
I ****ed up I ****ed up I ****ed up

There, there...you f*d up...the ship sailed and you'll never own this in your lifetime. Breathe in...breathe out...just accept it.

Or just bite the bullet and cough up however much it's going for. :wave

Back