1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely regret not getting this figure when it came out. I knew it was awesome back then and it's only gotten better in my mind ever since.

I remember this and the WM Mk3 came out around the same time and people we're dropping their PO's on this to pick him up. Oh hindsight! :rotfl
In fairness each figure is great. But yeah, WM Mark I is king.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Even if I sell all my Hot Toys and get out of collecting Id keep this one and the DC Mk 6.

I was hoping to pick this guy up with the eBay coupon yesterday but gahd... $750?? This will just be a figure where I'm going to have to let go of the idea of owning it.

I was hoping to pick this guy up with the eBay coupon yesterday but gahd... $750?? This will just be a figure where I'm going to have to let go of the idea of owning it.

Ha! Same here. I didn’t even consider getting it, even with the coupon. It’s great looking figure, no doubt, but the price is just ridiculous. The owner of a business where I get my figures from told me to not “chase” after these figures.

Is it really going for that much? Geez.

Is it really going for that much? Geez.
I got one for 560 last month. Got it from Toys4Kidults in HK. All it did was rise in cost while I waited for the right time to purchase.

The supply seems to have dried up even from HK.

So i have learned, do not pass up on IW War Machine.

Crazy.

I got one for 560 last month. Got it from Toys4Kidults in HK. All it did was rise in cost while I waited for the right time to purchase.

The supply seems to have dried up even from HK.

So i have learned, do not pass up on IW War Machine.

Crazy.

Yeah that is nuts. I’m guessing the mk6 made a big difference in people wanting it. Still pretty crazy for these newer figures to rise in cost that much. Thought the days of that where done.

Yeah that is nuts. I’m guessing the mk6 made a big difference in people wanting it. Still pretty crazy for these newer figures to rise in cost that much. Thought the days of that where done.
In the DC universe, Knightmare Batman has seen a similar rise. Bad movie and all, yet Batman fans go crazy over that thing.

I guess it is difficult for HT to judge demand for certain fifures.

Got one just recently for low $500. Seems like we got the last of the $500-600 figures.

This is something I’d also keep even if I sold off all my other figures.

Damn, I had no idea prices had gone up so high for this one. I got mine from a fellow freak a little while back for $420 shipped. I guess you could consider that a steal now. Lol.

Price: The Mark VI and WM Mark I are my two favorite figures. Simply stunning on their own, and over-the-top together.

So I get the price/hype.

Anybody plan to get the 1:9 scale War Machine fr King Arts?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Price: The Mark VI and WM Mark I are my two favorite figures. Simply stunning on their own, and over-the-top together.

So I get the price/hype.

I agree, two amazing figures. Just didn’t expect the price to jump so high for a normal release these days.

Anybody plan to get the 1:9 scale War Machine fr King Arts?

Didn't know King Arts was making this one. Saw the pics on BBTS, and it looks really good.

Didn't know King Arts was making this one. Saw the pics on BBTS, and it looks really good.

And much cheaper. Toys TV did an unboxing of it earlier this week.

Back