1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was lucky enough to get one from forbidden planet before they sold out. Do they double box? I've never bought from them

2b0eb802761b17e69fbd20c7ba2e3984.jpg

b2bd8cb78c4ff9a02703e0dcac78e0a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2b0eb802761b17e69fbd20c7ba2e3984.jpg

b2bd8cb78c4ff9a02703e0dcac78e0a2.jpg

Pretty vicious looking bransen. Mine is in the city where I live but not scheduled for delivery until Tuesday because it's a fedex sure post delivery and gets handed off to the post office. I wonder if fedex would let me pick it up, the post office here has hired a bunch of part time people that look like drifters delivering packages.

Sweet pictures!! Never get tired of seeing pics of this figure or even looking at my own in my display cabinet.

I know what you mean, the figure definitely has a big presence.
Pretty vicious looking bransen. Mine is in the city where I live but not scheduled for delivery until Tuesday because it's a fedex sure post delivery and gets handed off to the post office. I wonder if fedex would let me pick it up, the post office here has hired a bunch of part time people that look like drifters delivering packages.

I know UPS holds packages if you call their office or part of the UPS my choice app. A quick call to FedEx wouldn't hurt.

Unboxed him last night, great figure and major improvement to the already excellent (though aging) first release WM. Articulation is indeed very impressive for a figure this bulky. The head doesn't seem to snap on the neck peg on mine, hard to tell if it's on properly, not sure if other owners experience the same thing. Under low indoor lighting the darker gray looks almost black and creates a sharp contrast with the lighter gray parts. I can't really say this is worth 2x the price of the original release but I'm also not hating myself for paying that much either.

Someone here asked how tall he is compared to the Mk3 DC, he's basically a head taller, not sure I'm going to display them side by side because of this. I may be able to hide that height difference via poses though.

Unboxed him last night, great figure and major improvement to the already excellent (though aging) first release WM. Articulation is indeed very impressive for a figure this bulky. The head doesn't seem to snap on the neck peg on mine, hard to tell if it's on properly, not sure if other owners experience the same thing. Under low indoor lighting the darker gray looks almost black and creates a sharp contrast with the lighter gray parts. I can't really say this is worth 2x the price of the original release but I'm also not hating myself for paying that much either.

Someone here asked how tall he is compared to the Mk3 DC, he's basically a head taller, not sure I'm going to display them side by side because of this. I may be able to hide that height difference via poses though.

A full head?

A full head?

When it comes to proportions, a body is broken down into fractions the size of its head. Ideally, I think the body should be 7 1/2 heads including the body's head.

So when someone says something is a head shorter, it generally means that.

That's why I think the SSC 1/6 figures look weird because the bodies tend to be smaller and the head is larger by this proportion.

Back