1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next to MK3
3ab141fa40b3c13e19122c1ac07640ef.jpg
94990b78cba3d645ee40ae1326979744.jpg
f350091dbe1bf48828dde8ed55e67038.jpg
2c080a1bfaea2d08d00956536a6ea585.jpg

IM MkIII looks like a little kid. Its one of the reasons why I refused to buy it. I hope HT releases an updated, in-scale version sometime.

Just opened this guy up . Oh my god ! Feels like a brick ! I think this is heavier then Whiplash mark 2 .
065c86ffe2cd71c6b88863a453c0c3de.jpg

Without even futzing with him I can say that this is Hot toys at there finest . And it's not only because of what I know I paid for him . 'This is a quality collectible ! Wow ! Just brilliant .

I own 80 1/6 scale figures . Lolo .god that's the first time I ever counted them . I agree with you . This will probably make the top 2 in my book . Easy ! I'll post more picture in the coming days .

I had some issues with the arc reactor light on mine so SSC is sending me another body (also missing a flap on the leg of my Subzero so they are sending me a leg for that one, just one of those weeks :lol). I have to destroy the body on this one so i am going to look and see what is DC and plastic.

I had some issues with the arc reactor light on mine so SSC is sending me another body (also missing a flap on the leg of my Subzero so they are sending me a leg for that one, just one of those weeks :lol). I have to destroy the body on this one so i am going to look and see what is DC and plastic.

You could always grab some sandpaper. It'll show you the metal and the plastic molded onto the metal.

I own 80 1/6 scale figures . Lolo .god that's the first time I ever counted them . I agree with you . This will probably make the top 2 in my book . Easy ! I'll post more picture in the coming days .

This is in your top 2 oUT of 80 figs? Wow, I may have to pick this up. The only problem is I sold off my whiplash mk 2 a while back and I'd feel like Im missing a piece to the trio. I'm curious tho, what is your favorite figure in your collection?

I also noticed that my Iron Man Mk III diecast seems a tad short on the shelf. I have him posed with Cap and Thor and Cap is just a hair taller than Iron Man, which seemed strange to me at first. But then I always remind myself that Robert Downey is only about 5'8" and then I'm fine with it. If anything, Iron Man in the movies is too tall. There's no way the armor's boots should be giving Tony Stark an extra 7 or 8 inches inches of height to match up with Hemsworth's Thor. (I know Tony Stark is supposed to be about six feet tall in the movies, but we all know he wears lifts.)

I also noticed that my Iron Man Mk III diecast seems a tad short on the shelf. I have him posed with Cap and Thor and Cap is just a hair taller than Iron Man, which seemed strange to me at first. But then I always remind myself that Robert Downey is only about 5'8" and then I'm fine with it. If anything, Iron Man in the movies is too tall. There's no way the armor's boots should be giving Tony Stark an extra 7 or 8 inches inches of height to match up with Hemsworth's Thor. (I know Tony Stark is supposed to be about six feet tall in the movies, but we all know he wears lifts.)
You can justify it however you want but the MkIIi is under scaled. Sorry.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back