1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6f959b33a65c677960ef3892c9f46197.png

Both armors look amazing. The OSK headsculpt on the Mk45 has really grown on me. So much awesome in one picture :clap

I got an email and my waitlist converted. After seeing everyone's pictures I'm glad to be getting one.

Just curious.. Do any of you actually use the fisted hands?

I'll be using at least one fisted hand. I know the repulsors are functional, but I like the idea of War Machine using bullets, missiles, rockets, etc.. I just picked mine up...20161119_134427.jpg
OI000001.jpg
OI000004.jpg
My "mancave" is under renovation, so the shelves are all wrapped and taped, so I can't put him up yet. I'm hoping I can convince the wife to let me keep him upstairs on the main floor, so I can display and enjoy him. When I showed her initial pics, she was VERY impressed, so I'm hoping that'll help. Can't wait to mess around with him!!!

Attachments

• 20161119_134427.jpg
    20161119_134427.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 241
  • OI000001.jpg
    OI000001.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 233
  • OI000004.jpg
    OI000004.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 232
The arm guns are removable in case anyone's wondering. There are two pegs holding each in just pull em right up. Also this figure kicks ass!

Yeah, the directions are definitely worth reading (as they are with most of these figures).

I really like how the shoulder pads are set up, but they also make me a little nervous. Especially when swapping out the pads.

Anyways, I love the extent of the damage. I love that it wraps around the whole figure. This and the diecast 6 are going to look incredible together.

I seriously cannot wait to have the 1 + 6, patriot + 42, 2 + 45, and the 3 + 46 all displayed together. Then I'd like to get a quarter scale version of his final armor and use it as the centerpiece.

I have never once used the molded fists. I take them off to test the lights, they go into a baggy and are never heard from again lol.

Yeah, the directions are definitely worth reading (as they are with most of these figures).

I really like how the shoulder pads are set up, but they also make me a little nervous. Especially when swapping out the pads.

Anyways, I love the extent of the damage. I love that it wraps around the whole figure. This and the diecast 6 are going to look incredible together.

I seriously cannot wait to have the 1 + 6, patriot + 42, 2 + 45, and the 3 + 46 all displayed together. Then I'd like to get a quarter scale version of his final armor and use it as the centerpiece.

Wow that is an awesome representation!
The Iron Man figures are just too amazing not to have a couple. Amazing engineering. I could very well see myself getting a 1/4 scale of the final suit too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the other thing I'm super stoked about is that this hologram of War Machine that came with the IM3 version makes sense in my collection now. I really wish they kept making these because I would try to collect them all.

So far the only thing that disappoints me is that the stand has only a crotch cradle. I would really like to have the waist-grabbing piece to make doubly certain War Machine doesn't topple--especially given the uneven nature of his base.

What a great looking figure . I'm not even a big Iron Man fan but this guy just looks incredible . Great pictures buddy . Can't wait to get mine from BBTS .

Back