1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You won't. Whiplash Mark 2 is a great figure!

That's what I've heard. I can't wait.

I think I more so hope that everything is alright with the figure. I always get a bit nervous ordering used from eBay.

This figure will be an instant classic from HT. Mine just shipped from HK...but I'm happy to wait for what I know is an amazing figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't. Whiplash Mark 2 is a great figure!

That's what I've heard. I can't wait.

I think I more so hope that everything is alright with the figure. I always get a bit nervous ordering used from eBay though I've never had a problem.

Battle damage parts, improved chedle sculpt, improved articulation, decals, base, color, price...

Not to mention it's significantly larger (from photo comparisons I've seen)

But yeah, it looks totally new to me.

I can't wait, I got my second "incoming" email.

Both this and whiplash should arrive next week, man it's going to make the wait for the 6 all that more difficult lol.

Man, I really want this figure, but I'm saving up for the ghostbusters 4pac next year. I have enough Marvel, DC, and Star Wars stuff as I'm trying to collect different genres from here on out. I hate that I'm going to miss out on this classic piece though! Congrats to all that are getting it!

Man, I really want this figure, but I'm saving up for the ghostbusters 4pac next year. I have enough Marvel, DC, and Star Wars stuff as I'm trying to collect different genres from here on out. I hate that I'm going to miss out on this classic piece though! Congrats to all that are getting it!

I'd love to pick up those figures.. The matty 12" ones only go so far.

There's just so much cool/expensive stuff coming out these days lol.

I'm in the same boat as you. I only jumped on the waitlist last week. Waiting for it to convert or BBTS getting their stock in, whichever comes first!

Back