1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well..... so much for getting this. I rather get another statue for $50 to $100 more than this thing that will be discounted 20% off six months from its release date. Maybe I will pick up as a birthday present to myself in 2017. :lol:lol

I have 4 statues but they take up so much room i can't get anymore until i get a bigger place. This will most likely will be discounted at some point just because it will be forgotten with all the figures from BvS, CW and SW.

Yeah but it takes a while for them to be discounted. In that time i could just buy it, take the loss/or soften it with rp and just save up my money for the next figure. Its still a ways off though so to need to dwell on it right now. I'm just glad i didnt shell out the money for the old one on evilbay all those times i was tempted.

Yeah but it takes a while for them to be discounted. In that time i could just buy it, take the loss/or soften it with rp and just save up my money for the next figure. Its still a ways off though so to need to dwell on it right now. I'm just glad i didnt shell out the money for the old one on evilbay all those times i was tempted.

Sometimes, I picked up my AoU WM almost exactly 5 months ago and right now it's $100 cheaper (if you buy something else with it). I will get this discounted or not but a little money off would be nice.

Sometimes, I picked up my AoU WM almost exactly 5 months ago and right now it's $100 cheaper (if you buy something else with it). I will get this discounted or not but a little money off would be nice.

That's more to do with holiday sales then anything else. Not saying it's a fast mover or anything. But to get a deal like that with this figure would be probably a year wait. Nearly every product, be it statue or prop or figure, that does not sell out gets discounted.

I just don't get the idea that this is to expensive so I'll go buy something that's more expensive becuase this may eventually be on sale(thus making it even cheaper then said statue). And statues fall in value on the secondary market just the same. Seems like flawed logic.

Don't know why, I'm excited. Excited that the price of the first version might go down for me to grab one :lol

It's already come down in price since the first tease. Now it will probably drop another 20%. It's still a great figure. But with all the extra parts and options this new one will be hard to pas up on. Especially given the time till release. Heck even if you don't flex you can buy a gift card a month and have it paid off long before it ships.

Statues never get discounted?

I don't know, do they? I just got my first a few days ago and love it :lol I was just thinking that $360 would be better spent towards a statue than a figure. Just my opinion. Then again... by the time this releases.... statues will be at $500 a piece then.

I have 4 statues but they take up so much room i can't get anymore until i get a bigger place. This will most likely will be discounted at some point just because it will be forgotten with all the figures from BvS, CW and SW.
I only have one, but I have room for about nine premium formats as of now.

They do. I've got maybe 30. Not all bigger PFs but still statues. They get discounted same as figures. And flux in value the same too.

wm x.jpg

wm y.jpg

Going to be hard to pass up ... will wait until its release to order though. Who knows what else they'll announce between now and then.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Neat comparison. Didn't know the waist and undies on the original was a little slim. Liking the metallic darker black on the Diecast version as well.

Bring on a Diecast Mark 4-7.

i'll need to see actual side by side production piece before hitting the buy button...

i have the original and he's already a good amount taller than the other marks... which looks fairly right based off the flick... maybe a mm or 2 too tall on the original in my opinion. the new one is quite a lot taller than the original. he is going to tower over the rest... to me it looks way too tall.

here's a quick size comparision from someones pic... it's scaled using the new pic with the 2 original WM at the same size.
what do you guys think? looks way too tall to me...

Back