1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured my name would be unique when I made it. Then I saw Bransen2099 about two days after that. I guess I'm not as clever as I thought...

I'm just talking about new release pics on Facebook, then later in the day, Sideshow puts the item up for preorder. I'm not talking about random posts, such as head sculptors or final product pics. I've noticed in the last couple months, that Friday is Facebook preview pics, then Sideshow up for pre-order on that same day.

Ok. So tie fighter, boba, hill, stealth mk3, ect...all not in Friday. Yes there have been some on Friday. But there's no pattern. Five months ago some guy argued it was Wednesday. Becuase the last two had released at that time. As I said Bud, just not a pattern.

Brazilian Top Team at one time but quit a couple of years ago. Ill probably take it up again someday but got burned out.

Amazing! :clap Was contemplating of learning the art but didn't have the heart to.

Amazing! :clap Was contemplating of learning the art but didn't have the heart to.

You should give a try. Most places give you a couple of lessons free but pure BJJ not mixed with MMA is a little different than what is shown on UFC.

You should give a try. Most places give you a couple of lessons free but pure BJJ not mixed with MMA is a little different than what is shown on UFC.

I don't follow what's on UFC :lol got in love with the art through sports magazine when I was young. I like BJJ as a whole and unlike those MMA enthusiast.

I thought regular IM suits were bad, with this and CW i will be up to 6 War Machine suits (I'm also counting my IP just because it's a repainted PC War Machine :lol). Might have to dedicate a shelf to just to WM soon.

:lol This War Machine was always my favorite but now with the Civil War WM I'm not so sure

Have you seen actual pics, screen shots or a clip? I've only seen the art work. I love the WM mk 1, but I may like the CW version better if it has lots of guns again. I'll probably wait until I really know what the CW version looks like before I decide which to get.

Have you seen actual pics, screen shots or a clip? I've only seen the art work. I love the WM mk 1, but I may like the CW version better if it has lots of guns again. I'll probably wait until I really know what the CW version looks like before I decide which to get.

Theres just the artwork at the moment sure, but its clearly bulky again and has two guns which is great, for me though, the red accents seal it :woo
but yes I will need to see how it looks in the movie before deciding....
We most likely haven't seen the final design

The CW armor just looks like a sleeker version of the Mk II with an extra gun. Nothing special about it going off the artwork.

I'll have to decide what to do with my AoU version... I doubt I'll be able to get back what I paid for it but I don't need two War Machines.

The CW armor just looks like a sleeker version of the Mk II with an extra gun. Nothing special about it going off the artwork.

I'll have to decide what to do with my AoU version... I doubt I'll be able to get back what I paid for it but I don't need two War Machines.
Hopefully you at least get close to what you paid :hi5:

I wouldnt use the term 'sleeker' but alright :lol

I have always liked war machine better than ironman, probly because I am a big punisher fan and war machine is like a mix of punisher and ironman. That being said, I have always wanted to do a war machine hall of armor but there have never really been enough suits to do this, so I have held off. Now with the mark 1 and 2 out and mark 3 (looking awesome by the way) on its way, I think I am finally going to be able to do my war machine hall of armor :yess: so now I will just need a flight suit or Air Force uniform Don Cheadle and at least a Hot Toys mark 3 WM and hopefully more WM suits to come!

Back