1/6 DARK TOYS DTM005 Collectible Figure MAX DX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it! I remember you asked me a question about mine a few weeks ago too, but I had no idea this is what you had in the works 😂 Just awesome work my friend….be proud cause you have one of the best I have seen :clap
That's right, I was the one who asked you how you repainted your Max. Thanks for answering me back then. You did a great job, by the way.

Great, because I have a set of those myself. Good to know they look so good once on.

I can only hope I can get my Max to look a bit like yours.

One more question if you don't mind: what body did you use? It looks like an HT body by the neck.
Of course, it's nothing secret. I used the body from Soldiers Of fortune 4. Antonio Banderas. Some places had to be sanded down a bit with sandpaper.

Attachments

• IMG_4196.png
    IMG_4196.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4197.png
    IMG_4197.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4198.png
    IMG_4198.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Hi everyone, I want to share the redesign of my Mad Max from Dark Toys . I completely repainted one of the head sculpt, replaced the body, boots and added some weathering on the clothes. This is not the final version yet. I'm still in the process. Interested to hear what you guys think. I'm just learning how to paint so don't be hard on me.
Best regards,
Denys
Beautiful.. Your paint work really shows how good the sculpt is.

Is this considered the best Mad Max figure out there at the moment, at least in terms of the outfit and accessories? I've lost track but just bought a painted sculpt and now need something to put it on.

Back