1/6 DARK TOYS DTM005 Collectible Figure MAX DX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg
m5.jpg
m6.jpg
m7.jpg
m8.jpg
m9.jpg
m10.jpg

DARK TOYS 1/6 Warrior Max Deluxe Edition Set DX
Product Code: DTM005

Products include:

head sculpt (normal version)
head sculpt (war damaged version)
black leather jacket
black leather pants
black vest
Black Knee Pads
Black Tactical Belt with Holster
Tactical Shoulder Armor
Warrior Gloves X 4
Warrior Boots
Cattle Dog Dog
Food
Binoculars
Auxiliary Stand
Tactical Knife
Shotgun with Shotgun
Tool A
Tool B
Body
Pattern Stand

Cut-off time October 7, 2021
Shipment in the third quarter of 2022

Last edited:
Any track record from this company? And is the head recast from anything out there?

Dark Toys is an alter ego of Redman Toys, and this was just posted on Redman's Facebook.

The sculpts are usually recasts, but well painted.

Last edited:
Comes with both heads...

Outfit looks like Cult King's (Iminime) with that telling white zipper and all. Actually looks like the head that came with Cult King's as well.

Yes, I just looked at Petterson's figure and the hair looked different. The dog is different too.

Yeah, I actually updated my post -- that's the Cult King/Iminime head recast.

The whole thing is Denny Kim's Iminime/Cult King. Not sure who sculpted the head originally.

Yeah, I actually updated my post -- that's the Cult King/Iminime head recast.

The whole thing is Denny Kim's Iminime/Cult King. Not sure who sculpted the head originally.

That makes sense. Redman has a history of copying Cult King/Iminime. There was even a theory at one time that there was collusion between them.

I am surprised by all the sudden love for Mad Max. Three knock-offs within a month. I never like recasts... but I'm very happy to see 1/6th Max after all these years.

I am surprised by all the sudden love for Mad Max. Three knock-offs within a month. I never like recasts... but I'm very happy to see 1/6th Max after all these years.

It's the 40th anniversary of Mad Max 2.

Of the 1/6 companies it's usually Hot Toys that ignore anniversaries!

I'm not really feeling this Dark Toys version.

Of the three I like Premier's the best, even though it has the glaring inaccuracy of light brown shotgun holster, leg straps and Sam Browne.

What the actual ****. Come on this is definitely a cult king copy. The sculpt was done by yumi kim originally for those who wanted to know. I might as well just get the actual outfit from Iris who made the outfit for cult king.

What ever happened to that 2nd run Iris Max outfit, Luis?
It was completed she shipped everyone's outfits I think I had stop contacting her as she didn't reply much and I'm sure it was annoying to her. Lol

No one posted receiving their outfits, which I guess isn't that surprising. Its weird that people in that custom section spend huge bucks but few ever share their photos.

I suppose its cheaper now to buy the knock-off. Who knows, maybe she's making the clothes for the KO?

Back