1/6 custom pilots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess its not to difficult the way I am doing it. I am using this sort of putty stuff to make the moulds. I am making them in two halves. I am using this stuff called resin plaster which is amazing .

What have I cast????

Well I have just done a Bossk head, a weequay and some other ones for the cantina corner.

I love it!!

So for a solid item, such a headsculpt, it's good? I know this has been said ad nauseum but Praji gloves :monkey5

Flosi. sent you a pm back. should have read this thread first but wasnt really sure what you were referring to.:duh i'll help you out where i can. no prob.

i think i am going to have an attempt at the praji gloves. going to "web" the fingers with some putty first before i make the mold so the fiingers are more one piece and will cast easier. think if i just do a one piece mold an cut the mold right i should be able to make fairly decent casts with little clean up. we"ll see.

Flosi. sent you a pm back. should have read this thread first but wasnt really sure what you were referring to.:duh i'll help you out where i can. no prob.

i think i am going to have an attempt at the praji gloves. going to "web" the fingers with some putty first before i make the mold so the fiingers are more one piece and will cast easier. think if i just do a one piece mold an cut the mold right i should be able to make fairly decent casts with little clean up. we"ll see.

Yeah, I PM'd back, Ryan. No rush. :D

Not sure if you guys read the SS QaA yesterday but they mentioned doing pilots in the near future.... Almost makes you wonder if they look at these threads since rebel pilots have been the "flavor of the month" so to speak.

Got a very large box of parts from Toy Anxiety today, going to start work on some A-Wing, Y-Wing and B-Wing helmets.

So it begins..........

real quick progress.
still painting the head.
lukehoth001.jpg

lukehoth002.jpg

lukehoth003.jpg

lukehoth004.jpg

ryan if you have made those gloves my hand I am not speaking to you any more!! They look amazing... and you can paint heads.... I don't like you any more no Christmas card for you:google:google

Looks great Ryan.

(pssst-you may want to gunk it up just a little. I wouldn't want you to miss out on a Dorg Xmas card:lol)

Back