1/6 custom pilots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan1982

Super Freak
Reaction score
Feel free to post your 1/6 custom pilots here... rebel or Imperials.
Know there was some talk of a rebel pilot project in the chop shop. we can do that in here too.

My B Wing inspired project...
awinger001.jpg

awinger003.jpg

awinger002.jpg

awinger005.jpg

awinger004.jpg

awingerhelm005.jpg

awingerhelm004.jpg

awingerhelm003.jpg

awesome start to the helmet.

do you know if there is a similar flack vest in white somewhere? I need one for a pruneface I'm trying to bash together.

Thanks guys
Prog- check Monkeydepot.com, Toyanxiety.com and War-toys.com. I think I saw one at one of those sites the other day just dont remember which one. If they dont have white, I know they have them in Tan for sure.

Chest box sculpt is complete. Best as I could do. Did a real quick rough paint job on it to see how it will look.
Going to make a mold and see how they cast up. This way they will be more solid and less likely to have the little bits falling off. hopefully I can get a set cast up and painted by tomorrow and see how the vest looks all put together.

awingerbox.jpg

Thanks Cbob.
Made the mold and made a couple casts. Will get a set painted and fixed to the vest shortly.
Did another test shot with most of the gear on him. Got the leggings and flight cap in the mail today so added those on him.
Think I am going to go with the x wing suit. I have another suit that is new that I will either dye or paint. Should look much better.
Still need different boots too. Probably just get some jack boots to use underneath the leggings...
WIP shot so far..
awingerbox020.jpg

Dorgmal Snow Needs: Hasbro biker scout waist belt with pouches, and a clear plastic dome or ball with a 7cm diameter...Please help, I will reward all kindest with kindest

looking great. This is gonna be so good. !!!! What am I saying going to be good!!! It is good already.

Last edited:
Thanks Ron!
Heres a few more pics of progress so far...
Got the chest box casted, painted and glued to vest, straps added, wires glued, made a "hose" out of shoelace (still need to figure out how Im going to attach it to the back. Just need to dye an x wing jumpsuit red and work on the helmet and Im set.
awingpilot001.jpg

awingpilot002.jpg

awingpilot003.jpg

awingpilot004.jpg

awingpilot005.jpg

awingpilot006.jpg

Dorgmal Snow Needs: Hasbro biker scout waist belt with pouches, and a clear plastic dome or ball with a 7cm diameter...Please help, I will reward all kindest with kindest

So cool

haha thanks guys... hopefully I can get that spare x wing suit dyed in the next day or so. havent really dyed anything before so hopefully it turns out okay. if not i guess i can just paint it like i did this one. that's all i really need to do though and im done and on to the next pilot:naughty

thanks jason! what's up buddy? still collecting the 1/6 like a mad man?:D

Back