1/6 Custom Kashykk trooper project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shocktrooper_au

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since my Starkiller project is nearing completion I thought it was time to revisit an old want from a couple of yrs back before I learnt casting (thus it died in the pants early) a 1/6 kashykk or barc trooper as I know them. I've resculpted and cast a new helm to start me off and learnt a few things on the last project.

images to follow shortly....

ok some very rough 1st shots, the visor is very rough and has slipped slightly in the photo but should be moveable when finished.

who here likes to sand :slap

attachment.php

attachment.php

ok. bit of a test paint up, please excuse it as I haven't really painted in a long time & my paints have all turned, plus I need to get my air brush set back up. But anyways despite the initial image the cast is pretty clean and tidies up well, worked out a way to get the visors to work, though at the moment only the external ones do

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Fantastic, can't wait to see where this is going. I saved a bunch of images hoping to get around to this myself one day. I know you've finished the helm, but here are some 1:1 pics I found.

Thanks guys

Fantastic, can't wait to see where this is going. I saved a bunch of images hoping to get around to this myself one day. I know you've finished the helm, but here are some 1:1 pics I found.

Thankyou as with the Starkiller figure I may have another go at the helmet once I see how it all fits

Cast the upper armour last night,
Does any one have any thoughts for the softgoods on this figure? I've searched ebay & found a acouple of good camo's & even gloves that will go

attachment.php

The chest armour is my own sculpt and is smaller then the hasbro bikers the holes for the arms are slightly bigger then the Hasbro clone troopers shoulder pads

Last edited:
Back