1/6 custom Guyver II "Dark Hero"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been planning using the vinyl kit for awhile, I haven't found the right body suit for under the armor yet. This gives me some ideas.

I have no idea what body suit he has on his 1, it looks custom to me. I brought 1 off ebay for my guyver. Heres a link for the 1 i used: EBAY

I have no idea what body suit he has on his 1, it looks custom to me. I brought 1 off ebay for my guyver. Heres a link for the 1 i used: EBAY

It looks terrible...

This is my work of Masked Rider also with the body suit made by myself as well

CIMG1294.jpg

CIMG1222.jpg

Awh Incredible! I love Guyver!!! So who do i have to talk too to have this made for me!? Guyver is my most wanted 1:6 figure! unfortunately i lack in the custom making skills department, can anyone please help me out?

been wanting a guyver figure ever since i was in grammar school. that thing is very cool, tempting to try and make my own. hope somebodies does a run!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Cheers man they do take a fair while to do.

I have also done more Manga Guyver figs. I done a chronos trooper and im currently doing Zoalord Guyot, Guyver 2 and plan to do a Neo-ZX-Tole 1 day.:)

Back