1/6 COMMANDO/REDHEAT/DIEHARD/BEYONDTHELAW/FIGHTCLUB ~ elämän merimies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 COMMANDO/RED HEAT/DIE HARD2 ~ elämän merimies WIP Custom kitbash

elaman I'm loving your customs.I want do the same and my first goal is john matrix.I have the head and chris body.Can you help me find the weapons?Ebay links or others via pm will be mutch appreciated.I also like to know how to do signs on arnold face and arms and how did you make the writings on figure stand.Please help

everything I've done should be explained in this thread. might have edited something out of the first post, but everything you need should be found right here.

the hard job will be finding all the parts you need. I made this thing two years ago, so not everything is necessarily still available. if I stumble on any, I'll give you a holler.

for the stands, I use just a plain black HT stand for these guys, never actually had the time/need to make the decals for them. personally I hate the commando poster logo, so I was planning on doing something very different with it eventually...
anyways, if you want decals for the stand, a user named evilface might be able to help you out.

PM on you way regardin Apollo 1/6 set
thanx. I'll be getting back to you.

WOW mate great work there I can not wait to see more of your DH figure
thanx. hard to get good pics of it as the head isn't quite HT standard. It just looks awkward in photos.

anyone know where to buy woodland camo fabric in 1/6th pattern? or is my best bet just to shred a bunch of 1/6 uniforms?

Sorry no idea ebay

but what are you planning
looking at my parts drawer I was just jungling around a thought that I might be able to offer a few 'semi-finished' commando vests up for sale w/ pouches if I can find the fabric. would come minus the shells, clips, armament and buckles though... but would be a great starting point for a custom?

I'd be interested in one of your "semi-finished" Commando John Matrix vests. :wave Commando is one of my top favorite Arnold movies. I've always wanted an accurate 1/6 scale figure. Just like the one you've made!

a sudden urge to make a cobra figure. or even cliffhanger. dunno where this is coming from? was paging through eBay and somehow just started seeing how these two could come together. wish I had the money. or the parts. or both...

I'd be interested in one of your "semi-finished" Commando John Matrix vests. :wave Commando is one of my top favorite Arnold movies. I've always wanted an accurate 1/6 scale figure. Just like the one you've made!

I'll see if I can whip-up a couple of these vests and then give a holler here.
would there be intrest on a vests without the woodland pouches? or preferably with pouches?
I'm just thinking that if I cant find the 1/6 pattern woodland camo fabric and have to shred multiple uniforms for these it could come quite expensive in the end... for the buyer I mean.

Elaman can you pm me a photo of the actual status of the vest?I am interested in buying one I am starting commando and cobra customs maybe this will be a co-op work .Please let me know

haven't started one yet. just gazed at my parts drawer and was thinking I could maybe offer a few... afterall there's parts I have no need for. so was just thinking that maybe someone else might be in need of a vest?

Yes I am in need photo please

I'll see if I can whip-up a couple of these vests and then give a holler here.
would there be intrest on a vests without the woodland pouches? or preferably with pouches?
I'm just thinking that if I cant find the 1/6 pattern woodland camo fabric and have to shred multiple uniforms for these it could come quite expensive in the end... for the buyer I mean.

I'd be interested in the woodland pouches on the vest I get. I wanted to get it from you as close as you can make it to the Commando John Matrix vest like you have for your figure. But let's talk about it in PMs. I would appreciate your help. Thanks! :wave

after this:

buckle_fiasko.jpg

...I can almost officially commit not to complain about any 1/6th headsculpt ever again. I mean how do these people do it? it's beyond me...
cant believe how crude this looks in a close-up photo. hoping it'll look even semi-decent painted.

going through my parts/material drawer, I just learnt I have a spare (one-of-a-kind) custom Soviet insignia-set (made by yours truly) and an extra DiD jacket for an Ivan Danko/RED HEAT custom.
so, if anyone's intrested, just shoot me a PM and I'm sure we can figure out a deal.

spare_insignia-set_and_jacket.jpg

no HT quality on the insignia, but done by the same standards I customize stuff for myself... jacket and insignia can be sold separately.
inner-fur-lining on the coat so I'm pretty certain it'll give a nice impression of muscle even on a standard HT truetype body.

TRADES WELCOME! if you have anything on my WTB-list.

Last edited:

after this:

buckle_fiasko.jpg

...I can almost officially commit not to complain about any 1/6th headsculpt ever again. I mean how do these people do it? it's beyond me...
cant believe how crude this looks in a close-up photo. hoping it'll look even semi-decent painted.

This is a belt buckle right?

Ski

RED HEAT insignia-set pending, but willing to make more if intrest. just shoot me a PM.

hi guys, I'm looking for Hot Toys Sarah Connor sunglasses for a 1/6th custom movie biker bash. really need these, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
defining pic in my signature. if anyone is willing to let these go, PM me offers. can also do a trade for the custom Soviet insignia set (made by yours truly), if that's what you're looking for. thanx.

Back