1/6 Action Figure Pose Off (Post your pics here!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edwint said:
whoa is that ur blade fig, snake??i didn't know u had it...cool figs!!both of them!!:lol

nope, those are reefer sharks... from medi-world... I just loved his pictures... thought I'd share them here.

snakebeater said:
nope, those are reefer sharks... from medi-world... I just loved his pictures... thought I'd share them here.

cool!!me like reefer!!haha..i like his blade too!!:lol

in keeping with the medicoms, heres a few of medicom snake pics, since you guys love em so much lol.
IMG_0179.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0171.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0170.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0167-2.jpg

IMG_0168-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Sooo what is special about this Snake figure?

Dragon, Hot Toys, DiD, BBI all put out far better and more detailed looking military figures.

i think it has to do more with how well it did the character justice, for fans of the video game it satifies them to know that it looks like the character. detail lower then some army stuff yes, but in terms of snake images compared to the figure it does justice to the franchise, atleast thats why i was willing to pay 160 for it lol

EVILFACE said:

Dragon, Hot Toys, DiD, BBI all put out far better and more detailed looking military figures.

well, do you have this figure? no.... I didn't think so... wait until I get my camera back.. then you'll see the figure in all it's glory... LOL did I just say that?? mannnnnnnnnnnn

EVILFACE said:

Simple. They're not Snake. Kojima's designs are more streamlined anyway so this figure is 100% perfect.

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Simple. They're not Snake QUOTE]

well said, man!!short and simple!!hey if the rest of the companies can make a figure of snake as cool as this medicom version, then i say BRING EM ON!!all the more choices for us who love the game!!^___^..its the faithfulness it stays with the game character..the toys brings that out.

btw, i don personally have this figure but i've seen/ studied it firsthand..great stuff!!

I just got my camera back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoaaaaaaa!!!

I'll get some more action shots in a bit.. and probably needa look for the tripod............

for now....
Mepics115.jpg

Mepics114.jpg

Mepics117.jpg

Mepics119.jpg

Mepics125.jpg

and for those who doubted the toy president suits....
Mepics121.jpg

Mepics122.jpg

Mepics123.jpg

Last edited:
Damnit that Snake is bad ass! you SOB im jealous :lol

I forgot you had sparrow too, looks good bro!

to think I wanted to sell this a couple of weeks ago.. dam what was I smoke'n?

famous proto pose that made me fall in love with the figure...
Mepics299.jpg

Prototype image.... I was disapointed the belt changed... I liked the sculpt on it.
takarabats48-1.jpg

World's Finest
Mepics300.jpg

Mepics306.jpg

Mepics307.jpg

one for alfred
Mepics310.jpg

Mepics303.jpg

Mepics302.jpg

Mepics312.jpg

and if you guys were wondering..... No I didn't soak the cloak it in water...

Last edited:
KamenGuyver said:
The alternated suit on Bruce Wayne is really nice. Fits perfectly. Great job.

alot of sewing... poked my fingers like 20 times.....my sister makes fun of me because I can sew... HAHAHHAHHA.. all in all was worth it though...

Back