Statue 1/5 Scale Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8_Club

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, a local seller has offered me the attached predator for roughly $272 . He stated that it was sculpted by Narin . My issue is how do I confirm this ? Also why doesn't it have a stand or base ?

uploadfromtaptalk1392628027049.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1392628045702.jpg

Can someone help.

Yeah it's Narin, older one of his I think. Also you have to realize anything done by Narin is not like it's an original one off. He casts them up and make kits so there are a fair number of them out there. And likely down the line they probably get recasted too....

1203-raw_cast_04.jpg

Doesn't look like a base was included.

No idea he sent me the pic. Hence my concern that this may be a bootleg cheap recast. I've bought stuff from him in the past but only boxed stuff. This is the first time he offers me something like this.

No idea, it looks like a really old Narin sculpt cause his new stuff looks a lot better. Also I can't say for sure it's legit, it's possible that it's a recast but he did do the original sculpt. Looks ok detail wise though... but like I said his newer stuff is a lot better, but you can't buy that from his site anymore so it's probably a recast (I saw one on ebay for $60). If you're buying it for it to hold value, don't. If you like it though I think it could be worth $272. It looks like a decent paint job. For my money I'd go after his newer stuff... miles ahead, though you're gonna pay pretty much that much just for the kit much less a painted version ><

edit: looks like it came out in 2005, so yeah hella early for narin stuff ;p

Back